Welcome to the APBWeb.
    BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO

How To Identify Where Drivers Are From

How To Identify Where Drivers Are From Generally.

One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: New York

One hand on wheel, one finger out window: Chicago

One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator:
    Boston

One hand on wheel, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator:
    California *with gun in lap: L.A.

Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in California.

Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy

One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on game: Seattle

One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both on the brake, throwing a McDonalds bag out the window: Texas city male

One hand on wheel, one hand hanging out the window, keeping speed steadily at 70mph, driving down the center of the road unless coming around a blind curve, in which case they are on the left side of the road: Texas country male

One hand constantly refocusing the rear-view mirror to show different angles of the BIG hair, one hand going between mousse, brush, and rat-tail to keep the helmet hair going, both feet on the accelerator, poodle steering the car, chrome .38 revolver with mother of pearl inlaid handle in the glove compartment: Texas female

Both hands on steering wheel in a relaxed posture, eyes constantly checking the rear-view mirror to watch for visible emissions from their own or another's car: Colorado

One hand on steering wheel, yelling obscenities, the other hand waving gun out the window and firing repeatedly, keeping a careful eye out for landmarks along the way so as to be able to come back and pick up any bullets that didn't hit other motorists so as not to litter: Colorado resident on spotting a car with Texas plate.

Four wheel drive pickup truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia male.

Junker, driven by someone who previously had a nice car and who is now wearing a barrel: Las Vegas

Tony is offline Banned
    Sheesh . . . I'm from Australia and find myself nodding to these!!! LOL

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Big hair, never uses a turn signal - EVER: South Carolina (either gender)
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    I wonder how you identify an Iowa driver. We meet many of the above driving styles!!!

I've been known to hit the apex on a more than a few corners. I've also been known to take gravel roads at 70+mph.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Gravel roads feel best a bit over 70. The momentum and lack of grip allow the tires to slip such that you just float right along

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    Yes, that is true! The fast you are going, the less the washboards screw with you as well!

I miss those days. I may have to go gravel road driving tomorrow just for the hell of it!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Thread Information