Results 21 to 29 of 29
Thread: Miscellaneous Stuff
01-24-06, 12:44 AM #21Originally Posted by Bearcat06
01-24-06, 12:53 AM #22MountainCop GuestOriginally Posted by Bearcat06
With Term as pivot man???
01-24-06, 11:18 AM #23Indy GuestOriginally Posted by MountainCop
01-24-06, 01:44 PM #24Originally Posted by Bearcat06
01-24-06, 01:45 PM #25Originally Posted by Bearcat06
Tim your on a role
01-24-06, 01:55 PM #26Bearcat06 GuestOriginally Posted by PACMAN
Remember, you are the poor fool that has to play chaperone with this too love crazy kids......
You going to take them for a scenic helicopter ride over the city...?
Last edited by Bearcat06; 01-24-06 at 01:58 PM.
01-24-06, 02:20 PM #27
1. What time is it: 12:53
2. Name: Kimberly
3. Nickname: Kim, Kimmy, Mo, Sheriff, and Erma (don't ask)
4. Piercing: Both ears (once), left ear top peirced once, belly button was periced (had to take it out when I had surgery in November)
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Cheaper By Dozen 2 (took fiance's kids)
6. Last vacation destination: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
7. Place of birth: Tullahoma, TN
8. Favorite foods: Steak and Chicken
9. Ever been to Africa: Not yet, but would love to go on a Safari hunt. lol
10. Hair/Eye color: Brown/Blonde highlights, eyes Brown (seductive brown, actually my fiance jokes and says whiskey turd brown) lmao
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes, unfortunately
12. Been in a car accident: Yes.
13. Pepi or Coke: Neither, but when I need the caffeine I go for Sun Drop (only in TN and a few other places)
14. Favorite day of the week: Saturday - sleep in day.
15. Favorite restaurant: Logan's Roadhouse
16. Favorite Flower: Yellow Rose
17. Favorite sport to watch: Football
18. Favorite drink: general: sweet tea, no lemon, adult: Mai Tai or anything w/ Coconut Rum
19. Favorite ice cream: Don't really like ice cream
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Burger King
23. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. was I supposed to?
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: Friend in Illinois
25.Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card: Wal-Mart lol
26. What do you do when you are bored: TV and Internet
27. Bedtime: 10 PM (gotta get up too early)
30. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? No one inparticular, but I like reading everyones
31. Favorite TV shows: Law & Order, Crossing Jordan, Cops
32. Ford or Chevy? Chevy.
33. Listening to right now? The kids changing class in the hall, nothing exciting lol
34. How many tattoos? 4. I have the chinese symbol for love on my left lower ab area, chinese symbol on outside of right ankle for "police/law", Tiger on my upper left thigh (climbing up my leg), and a phoenix on my upper back between my shoulder blades. no color all tribal/ black ink.
35. Are you in love right now? Yes, getting married in a few months.
36. Do you think there were too many questions asked? way too manyIt is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
In vino veritas!
01-24-06, 03:56 PM #28Originally Posted by Bearcat06
01-24-06, 04:25 PM #29Cheech Guest
1. What time is it: 1:19 Pm
2. Name: Anthony
3. Nickname: Ant. Antnee.
4. Piercing: newp.
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Hostel
6. Last vacation destination: Los Angeles
7. Place of birth: Los Angeles , CA
8. Favorite foods: Teriyaki chicken fingers.
9. Ever been to Africa: In a dream.
10. Hair/Eye color: Brown Brown like every other mexican.
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes.
12. Been in a car accident: Yes.
13. Pepi or Coke: Coke , Who ever says pepsi sucks.
14. Favorite day of the week: Any day I dont work
15. Favorite restaurant: TImbers, Only cause of the Teriyaki fingers.
16. Favorite Flower: I dont have one, but Venus fly traps are cool
17. Favorite sport to watch: Basketball, and sadly fishing.
18. Favorite drink: Hmmmmm....not sure.
19. Favorite ice cream: Anything from baskin robbins, Its free my sis' Bf works there
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Sonic And timbers.
22. Not sure what happened to this question..... Me neither, but it's easy to answer!
23. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: SOme porn site
25.Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card: Best buy
26. What do you do when you are bored: Sleep
27. Bedtime: Between 2am-4am
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? who knows.
30. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone
31. Favorite TV shows: COps. Sunday Night sex show
32. Ford or Chevy? Both suck.
33. Listening to right now? Xzibit.
34. How many tattoos? 0
35. Are you in love right now? Sadly im disgusted on how whoopped i am.
36. Do you think there were too many questions asked? YES!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)