Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Robin Williams' Plan for Peace
06-19-07, 10:46 AM #1
Robin Williams' Plan for Peace
Got to love this Guy:
Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says "I love New York " in Arabic.
You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts!
Robin Williams' plan...
"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."
1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good ole boys", we will never "interfere" again. (I Don't excactly agree with this one)
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines They don't want us there, anyway. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.
(Or that one, but the rest sound pretty good to me)
3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here.
Asylum would never be available to anyone.
We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.
6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness.
The caribou will have to cope for a while.
7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
8) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
9) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it or LEAVE...
Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
10)"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, "You want a piece of me?"
06-19-07, 10:53 AM #2
Urban legend--Robin Williams only said #10. He's actually a dyed-in-the-wool liberal who has endorsed Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton! He did wear the T-shirt, though. He's living proof that liberals can have a sense of humor!
06-19-07, 11:05 AM #3
Yeah, he's actually a grade A douchebag.
06-19-07, 01:05 PM #4
No need in repeating what Jenna already said, Vag!"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton
06-19-07, 01:13 PM #5
Good one, Rhino!
06-19-07, 01:18 PM #6
06-19-07, 02:09 PM #7
Yeah, but he's funny.Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me
We are who we choose to be.
R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Victor N TN in forum ShenanigansReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-07, 01:05 AM
By Piggybank Cop in forum General TopicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-16-07, 11:36 AM
By Piggybank Cop in forum In the NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-07, 04:18 AM
By Piggybank Cop in forum In the NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-06, 10:33 PM