Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nsb22 is offline Crazilicious

I should have known better, but at least I got the bike I really wanted!!! :D

That 93 ZX7 was sold out from under me. The little puke didn't even have the manhood to call me and let me know that he had sold it. Hell, he wouldn't even answer my phone calls!

So, a buddy/co-worker and I went over to his appartment complex to see what the story was. We finally discovered which apartment was his, knocked on the door and that is when I found out his true colors. Thankfully I didn't give him any money the first day, but we did shake hands which used to mean quite a bit! However, I now have a left mirror to a 1993 ZX7 because I bought it off ebay assuming that the bike was mine. Lesson learned.

Today I found a 1992 CBR00F2 about 2 hours away from me. I called the guy, who had an awesome accent, and talked about the bike for a while. I shot him an offer over the phone, and he accepted it, on condition that once I say the bike that I liked it.

Well, I made the 2 hour drive, looked at it, tooled around on it a bit and gave him the money. He was an awesome guy. He told me that he had an email just shortly before I got there from some guy offering to pay him full price, but he was going to honor our verbal agreement. That is just plain awesome!

Oh yea. The reason for his accent? He's Scottish! :d

So, five hours later, it took me 2.5 to get home for some reason, I had me a new bike at my new house!

Tis a good day.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Enjoy and BE CAREFUL ON IT!!!
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Quote Originally Posted by Just KC View Post
    Enjoy and BE CAREFUL ON IT!!!
    Yea, I kinda discovered that tonight. I was taking a turn at about 20, and I was in 2nd gear. As I came out of the turn, I grabbed a little more throttle then I probably should have. It almost felt like a little more throttle and the front wheel would have come off the ground!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    That sucks conkey dock!

But, to the good - now you have a bike and you'll be sharing new bike pictures! (right?)

I'm not familiar with a CBR00F2 - but I hope it doesn't look like this

Yea, I'll take some pics once I get a chance. She isn't the purtiest, but it will do until I get the money to get the proper body parts for it.

-- Ambrose Redmoon

And it's a CBR600F2. Don't know why I posted cbr00F2. :headscratch:

-- Ambrose Redmoon

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I had an F4 and it was the best sportbike I owned or rode. Enjoy but, BE CAREFUL It's not as much you as all the other no-bike seeing idiots out there that you have to watch out for. Wear as much leather as you can as often as the heat will allow!!
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Thread Information