Welcome to the APBWeb.
    MisterK is offline Monkey Man

Question There are crazy folks out there...

I thought I'd post one of the more rambling posts from an Anti LE board. Imagine a guy with a tinfoil hat and a bunch of cats while you read this.

Sorry for the lack of formatting but thats how it is.

Have you ever heard of the "Chewbacca Defense". Where one says something so utterly ludicrous, like the idea that it's ok to drink and drive because you haven't smashed into anything yet, that there is no way to respond without seeming equally as impotent."

Were do you see the post that I stated it is ok to get drunk and drive? you don't p8g that post never existed and I never took this postion. You look utterly ludicrous and why the lie? You missed the point which is no victim means no crime. Copsters need lots of voctimless crimes in order to justify a need.

"Duncan you can't have it both ways. First you say Police don't do enough prevention and so when a crime is committed it's really their fault. Then you say we shouldn't take away the driving privileges of someone who is obviously intoxicated because they have yet to hit someone?"

P8gs do nothing to prevent crime and they never will, thus why the need for a non-service? Why wait until after the drunk gets in his car and drives off why not have the check point in the bar? Why do you ignore this reasoning? Because it would work and the problem of drunk driving would be greatly reduced and you would be out of a job.

Were did I post that driving is privilege? Were did i say that at the point you check people in a bar they would lose the right to drive? i never posted that. Pull your head out of your ass and re-read my posts. The possible crime is stopped at the bar and thus there is no crime and if there is no crime then there is no criminal. The drunk at the bar blows into the device his numbers are to high and he doesn't drive. You the p8g call a cab or one is present at the scene to take the drunk home. The drunk is being driven home and so how could he get arrested if he is not the one doing the driving?

You again missed the points and try to mislead the reader. You want it both ways you want to stop people randomly even though many of the people you stop are innocent. You want to presume that all drivers are guilty of being drunk and that they must prove to you that they are not by demanding them to commit to a roadside sobriety test under the threat of arrest, but you would refuse to conduct a similiar test at the bar were the drunk has yet to get into his car. You want to violate the law in the name of the law. You can't have it both ways.

You would violate the law under the guise of false protection. You would waste time with one drunk on the highway while 30 others drive off to possibly kill. You don't even need a cop to man the bar all that is needed is the alcohol testing device inside the bar.

It is real simple stupid, the bar patron turns in his car keys in at the front desk and when he gets ready to leave he must conduct the test and if the numbers are to high then he won't get his keys back.

Copster always look for ways that burden the innocent taxpayer. I don't drink so don't stop me along the highway prokey and violate my rights or the law which is the Bill of Rights. Come up with an alternative plan which perserves the rights of the individual. the public isn't here to serve you porkey.

Pick one and run with it.

"Do you think the world is Mad Max or something?"

mad max was a copster. You might want to watch that flick stupid.

"Welcome to the 21st century we have credit cards now."

So what? You don't support the concept of free choice? People being allowed to not have credit cards? What does that have do with my position? The majority if people always make the wrong choices at one time they all thought that the world was flat. Just because the majority of people have credit cards other who don't should be made to pay for the the lost and stolen credit cards of others. How do cops stop credit card fraud? They don't they show up after the fact and this is the point which you continue to ignore. The crad is private proeprty and another persons private proeprty is not my resposibility or tyhat of societys it is the proieprty owners responsbility and the easy soultiuon is to purchase credit card insurance. No need for your worhtless services here when people are made responsible for their own property.

In the 22nd century there could be a banking collapse and people would be forced to use cash or barter for goods and services. Just because it is the 21st century has nothing to do with the arguement. Were did I post that we should all live in a cave or live like our forefathers did a hundred years ago? I didn't and you are using a false arguement to distract from the logic of my position. I don't use a credit card because logically it is a bad idea to borrow money on interest. Credit cards can create lots and lots of debt so the best thing to do would be not to go into debt.

I don't borrow money from banks and I use banks as little as possible as they serve no real service to the consumer. Banks only have 10% in assets of what they actually loan out to people, which means they make alot of money for nothing and they have nothing but paper to back up a loan, yet people will pay interest on a nothing. I'm not interested in supporting the fraud of it all.

quote:I teach others how to avoid the theft of taxation and some day you swine will all be sucking air or looking for a real job in the private sector.

2 things here..

"If you think taxation is such a theft then to avoid hypocrisy you have to stay off all roads, keep your kid out of school, avoid all parks and accept that there will be no borders. This is the short short list by the way."

If you don't like me and my way of life then stop using my forum. Hypocrite. Income taxes don't pay for the roads and you were talking about income taxes and not gas taxes. the state holds the monoply on roads and we have no choice but to use the state roads for if we choose to travel any other way the state steps in to prevent it by means of over regulation and taxation.

My property taxes pay for the schools and if I refuse to pay my home will be stolen from by means of violence. Can the people who send their children to private schools or home school get their taxes back you f*cking hypocrite? why should these people, who don't use the public schools, be made to pay for your children? were is the service here? my children aren't in any public school yet hypocrites like you will steal my welath to support a worthless institution.

make a long list and I will shoot that one down as well. whay ever you swine steal from me I will get it back ten fold. end the fascism and the theft and we can and it all. taxes are theft becuase the money is taken without the consent of the people it is being taken from. Stop using my money hypocrite if you don't like me and my fellow copwatchers.

"The day that ALL police are "sucking air" and there is no Police force left in America is the day that ***s fly, snowballs go through hell unscathed and the entire population of the world has gone into a deep coma."

no copsters during the 17th and 18th century of this country and we thrived without you swine to hold us back. Nazi Germany with all of its copsters fell.

"In other words, keep dreaming."

dreaming is what comes before reality.

"I would rather die on my feet fighting rather than live to grovel on my knees." -General Zapata

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." - H. L. Mencken

"It's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness. Take away the right to say "f*ck" and you take away the right to say "f*ck" the government." - Lenny Bruce

"Our state and local law enforcement officers do not operate as "secret police" whose names are exempt from public disclosure." - Washington State Appeallate Court
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Curt581 is offline Whatever
    Verified LEO
    I've read some of Mr. Philp's bullshit rants.

A 300 lb bucket of suet. Three brain cells, and two of them control his mouth.

He complains about taxation, but happily deposits his SSI checks

He's the Uber-Douchebag

Mem
    Mem is offline Banned
    Good old Duncan, always a favorite.

He's good for a laugh at least.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Mem
    Mem is offline Banned
    Yes but he is just too dumb to maintain a conversation. If you are going to play with the nuts at copwatch, Al is always fun and can maintain the convo just bit longer. Ah the good old days, but I think am still banned from there after letting an IL department know one of their guys stuff was posted all over the site. Al never did forgive me for being a tattle tale.

Yeah I know but it's almost like watching TV. You just gotta wonder what is coming out of his mouth next.
    Theodore Roosevelt

MountainCop Guest
    Yep - pointy tinfoil-covered colander on his head, 50 cats, probably sitting naked at his computer, and in dire need of an English grammar lesson.

Can you say 'dork'? Having a logical argument with this guy is like teaching a mouse to sing. It wastes your time and pisses off the mouse.

My $0.02, doors, engine, and seats optional at extra cost.

I know but Im a very bored person. I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on forums.
    Theodore Roosevelt

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterK
    I know but Im a very bored person. I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on forums.
    Yeah, my spouse says I need to get a life. I think I'd rather rent one first to see if I like it...

mxwelch is offline Kalashnikitty
    That guy sounds like a glue sniffer.

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mxwelch
    That guy sounds like a glue sniffer.
    Oh, he's sniffin' something all right.

Sounds like a guy who got caught one time doing something he shouldn't have been doing, so now he's got a case of the ass for all cops.

He can come on over to Colorado anytime

Actually he lives in Ft. Collins.. so check in on him if your jurisdiction goes that far.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information