Welcome to the APBWeb.
    213th is offline Solipsist

UFC 75 Champion v. Champion

Jackson won

Michael Bisping won

Can't remember the rest of the fighters but the fights were good.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    Jackson did win , but in my opinion it was pretty close call.....

Micheal bisping should have lost that fight fair and square, the judge was on crack.....
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

kjlaw is offline Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Jackson deserved the win over Henderson.

Bisbing stole the win from Hamill.

Kongo beat Cro Cop easily. Cro cop very unimpressive in both UFC fights.

Davis made great comeback to submit Taylor with an arm bar.

Alexander destroyed Sakara in one minute.
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    If they dont set up a rematch with bisping / hamill in the very near future, UFC is dangerously close to becoming boxing-esque. That was an ARSE whipping put on bisping by hamill, he knew it, the crowd knew it, my 7 year old son knew it...which is why everyone was taken by suprise when they announced bisping as the winner. Hamill showed great sportsmanship in his post fight comments, but everyone I know who saw the fight thinks he got jammed. He out boxed bisping, and when he wanted to took him down, toyed with him and let him up. Very poor decision in my opinion.

And CroCop...DAYUMM he sucks.
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
    If they dont set up a rematch with bisping / hamill in the very near future, UFC is dangerously close to becoming boxing-esque. That was an ARSE whipping put on bisping by hamill, he knew it, the crowd knew it, my 7 year old son knew it...which is why everyone was taken by suprise when they announced bisping as the winner.

I agree! I thought for sure Bisping had lost. Hell, Hamill's trainers lifted him up right after the match (pre-judge's decision) in what they thought was victory.

213th is offline Solipsist
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I agree! I thought for sure Bisping had lost. Hell, Hamill's trainers lifted him up right after the match (pre-judge's decision) in what they thought was victory.
    Although I agree that Hamill should have won, I was still rooting for Bisping...hence why I was glad he won. Although it wasn't fair in my opinion.

Jackson-one fair and square but I don't like him.

Kongo, Davis and Taylor were all good fights. Kongo showed good improvement from his last fight. Crocop is disappointing...probably won't last in the UFC.

Alexander and Sakara was probably my favorite fight.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I was pissed I missed it. I had to spend time with the g/f and friends that night. Yeah yeah, go ahead with your comments!

Anyway, I hope to get Tivo/DVR soon so I never miss another fight again!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-42Adam View Post
    I was pissed I missed it. I had to spend time with the g/f and friends that night. Yeah yeah, go ahead with your comments!
    Mine knows I have special time for things like UFC, wrestling, football...etc. She knows not to call or disturb me during those times.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Mine knows I have special time for things like UFC, wrestling, football...etc. She knows not to call or disturb me during those times.
    Mine sits there with me, watching quietly...she doesnt like it oo much, actually cringes and closes her eyes at any sign of bloodshed...but she will endure it just to be next to me....just as I do for her..
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Well you guys are lucky then. Mine hates fighting and refuses to watch it. So in order for me to watch the UFC, Pride, IFL, or any other type of fight league on tv, I have to either tell her ahead of time that it's coming on so she can find other plans, or try and sneak it in as if I am doing something wrong by watching it!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I like watching, but I don't follow the fighters. Last time, there was a match, went three round, and neither guy even wound up with a bloody nose and looked more like they were dancing than anything. I felt like bringing out tea service for them. We're normally pretty vocal when we watch, telling them what to do, cheering them on, etc., but that time we actually got bored.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information