Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Bosco3379's Avatar
    Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Join Date
    12-05-05
    Location
    Back in Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    1270961

    Angry A McDonalds Rant by Bosco3379 *Kinda Long*

    1. If we have temporarily run out of an item on the menu, don't cry about it and make stupid comments about how "this never happens at Burger King!" Either order something else or get out. I don’t have the time.

    2. If something is out-of-order, get over it. The world is an imperfect place and McDonald's is not immune to that.

    3. If I'm on my break and eating in the lobby, don't ask me to fetch you BBQ sauce. Just because I'm still in uniform does not mean Im on the clock.

    4. If you don't speak English well, bring an interpreter. If not, don't get upset when your order gets messed up.

    5. Don't confuse franchises! We don't Biggie size, we don't have onion rings or nachos, and no, you may not "Have it your way."

    6. Don't roll your eyes at me if you just paid me eight dollars and forty three cents in change, and Im counting to verify. It's my register and I'll do it my way.

    7. If you don't see tomatoes on the sandwich in the picture, don't ask me to take them off. The Big Mac has been around for ages, it doesn't have tomatoes...

    8. Don't start handing me change after I've already totaled your order, opened my register and started counting your change. It's not my fault you were too slow.. just take what I give you!

    9. Keep your sweaty, wrinkly bills to yourself... along with your sticky change.

    10. Don't ask me if your sauce is in the bag if you never asked for it in the first place.

    11. When I hand you your food and say "Have a nice day!", you better respond with a smile, a "Thanks, you too!", or at least acknowledge my existence. It's called being polite, people.

    12. Don't scream at me if I ask you to repeat your order. We're talking about cheeseburgers, not missiles, so calm down!

    13. Don't come into the lobby two minutes before we close. Chances are I've already cleaned, and it will only cause me to do unspeakable things to your (already stale) food.

    14. If you ask me for a moment to decide, don't ask me, "Are you ready?" You needed more time - not me!

    15. If you have a "turbo diesel" truck or an abnormally loud vehicle, how about turning off the engine, genius? Instead of trying to order over the noise, I guarantee we'll find it much easier to understand each other.

    16. Don't act offended when I check your bills to see if they are counterfeit. Everywhere else you bring it, they're going to do the same thing.

    17. Please don't order a combo, and then when I ask what kind of drink, you tell me you don't want one. That defeats the whole purpose of ordering a combo!

    18. When you pull to the window and hear/see me taking another order.. Don't start talking to me about your order, you rude whore.

    19. After you pay, proceed to the next window if no one is in front of you. Our business is over.

    20. Listen when I say "Your receipt will be at the next window." Don't sit there and stare at me after I close the window.

    21. Please learn what time breakfast ends and lunch starts. No, I don't serve burritos all day. This is not Jack-in-the-Box. Deal with it, we don’t do favors.

    22. If you're a senior citizen, don't think you can drive past the speaker and say you forget to order. Go back around like everyone else! You already get discounts, what more special favors do you expect?!

    23. For the LOVE OF GOD, if you know you should, then cover your self up! Just because it's drive-thru doesn't mean you shouldn't dress decent.

    24. If your card is declined, don't ask why and assume its our fault. Put some money in the bank.

    25. DO realize that I can hear everything you say from the moment you pull up to the speaker till you drive off. So if you're talking smack , don't act so surprised when I'm not exactly friendly when you get to the window.

    26. If I'm busy taking an order, don't put your money on the ledge and not expect me to do the same thing with your change.

    27. Does this look like toys-r-us? Who cares if your kid's got 10 of the same toy already? That's telling me you don't feed them at home enough.

    28. I know what PLAIN means. Dont feel the need to include that means "meat and cheese only!"

    29. You are about 10 feet from the window when you are at the speaker. Don't ask me what you total is when I told you once AND it was on the screen.

    30. Don't order a large ice cream cone.. they're all one size.

    31. Dont come through drive-thru after your mid-life crisis in your new sports car.. and try to impress me with your 1987 pick up lines.

    32. Don't come through the drive-thru and then tell the manager at the 2nd window that I was rushing you. Drive-thru is SUPPOSED to be fast, hence why you drive through.

    33. Don't ask me if we do cash back, this isn't a bank.

    34. Don't order free water and then sit in front my window and ask what the hold up is..You aren't paying for it anyway..

    35. If you ordered a burger without pickles and they somehow ended up there anyway.. just pick them off, because thats all I'm going to do when you bring it back to me to "fix it".

    36. CLEAN. UP. YOUR. MESS . Those trash cans are conveniently located next to the exits for a reason.

    37. If you are the passenger of the car or in the backseat and you know that you don't talk very loud.. don't try to order for everyone in the car.

    38. Please quiet your kids and other passengers from trying to order all at the same time. I can only listen to one person at a time.

    39. If you let go of your money before I grab it, or you drop it while I am handing it to you.. don't look at me like you really expect me to get it for you. Besides you're closer.

    40. What's the point of "easy ice"?? our ABS machine doesn't even have that setting. Either order no ice or take what you get.

    41. If you wouldn't talk like you have CRAP in your mouth, I could understand you the first time...

    42. If you see me having a conversation for a few seconds with the car in front of you.. don't be a jerk and honk your horn. You will get your food soon enough, chances are it isn't even bagged yet.

    43. DON'T TALK CRAP as you are leaving the first window. I still have another window I can catch you at..and trust me I WILL.!

    44. Don't ask for fries with no salt and then have the nerve to ask for salt. What makes you so special? Eat the same fries as everyone else, and I will only give you one salt packet.

    45. If it's obvious I'm cleaning the lobby, please don't harass me and tell me I missed a spot and I need to clean better. I'm not stupid, I can see. You're the one who sits at McDonald's all day and points things like this out.

    46. Don't ask if the coffee is fresh and then ask to taste it to make sure. Do you think I get some sick pleasure serving you nasty stale coffee? Well guess you caught me, then.

    47. Don't get mad when we ask you to pull up. Chances are we're just going to make you wait even longer.

    48. I work at McDonald's because I am making money to go to school because I am INTELLIGENT. This isn't my career goal in life, I go to school full time and work at night, so don't act like you're better than me because I hand out food in the drive-thru. Take your cholesterol and leave.

    49. Don't dump the salt and pepper shakers all over the floors and leave for the custodian to clean, they are usually older and can barely walk, let alone clean up your crap. So be nice asshole.

    50. We don't have ham. Never did have ham. Never will have ham. This is just a fact of life. Don't tell me you had a ham biscuit here last week and then yell at me to speak to a manager. They will tell you... we don't have ham.

    51. If the McDonald's Arch sign is off outside, we are closed. If it is 5 minutes passed close, we are closed. Don't yell at the speaker and then pull around and bang on the window. I'm cleaning, go somewhere that is obviously open.

    52. Don't think you're being sneaky when you order a "water" and then fill your cup up with some sort of coca-cola product, I can see you.

    53. I'm sorry I can't give an unlimited supply of nugget sauces. If I could, I would. So please don't order 10 nuggets and ask for 20 sauces. It doesn't work that way, I will have to charge you $0.25 per extra sauce, so don't complain, go to Kroger and buy your own sauce.

    54. if I say one moment please I'm busy with another customer so don't just start placing your order, I'm just going to ask you to repeat it....

    55. When you order a "Happy Meal" we give you a toy, be satisfied with it. Don't ask what other toys we have, we're a fast food restaurant NOT Toys 'R Us!

    56. Not every McDonald's has a dollar menu on the overnights. So when I tell you we don't have the dollar menu don't start screaming at me and cursing like a drunk sailor. Chances are now, not only will you not get the dollar item but, most likely, nothing else and because, McDonald's is one of the few resturants open overnight. I guess you go hungry eh?

    57. I’m sorry, the commercial lied to you. The 2 Filet o Fish for 3.99 value meal is actually 4.26. PLEASE pull around to the first window.

    58. When people come to McDonald's with Burger King coupons....and then get pissed off at you because you couldn't take it....buddy it's not my fault your a dumbass.

    59. We finish breakfast at 10.30. Don’t come in at 10:35 and say "cant you just make my muffin or pancakes or whatever", no we fucking cant wake up earlier, its the same time every day we. don’t try and trick you.

    60. Don't order your burgers "well done" this is not exactly a classy restaurant.

    61. Regular is not a size. Again people… it’s small, medium, or large.

    62. There is no such thing as a "Mc Value Fry"

    63. I know that the double cheese burger is on the dollar menu. Don’t remind me!

    64. Don’t buy one thing on the dollar menu with a $20 bill and then complain about service.

    65. Don’t ask about the prices that are already on the menu in your face!

    66. No nugget/selects...no SAUCE!!! (a mc chicken is not nuggets)

    67. ...and its "Mc" not "Mac" chicken

    68. Don’t ask to order things after you’ve already got your food at the second window, its just annoying and you’ll get pissey because we’ll pull up you.

    69. Don’t ask for free food because the last time we were out or w/e. When the bank's ATM machine is down, do you ask for free money the next time you're there? Sorry for the inconvenience... but NO.

    70. Stop bitching about how the price of your senior’s coffee and egg mcmuffin went up 5 cents... I don't care!!!

    71. Please don’t come in with a fifty or a 100 and buy only 5 or 6 dollars worth of food, do you not understand we can refuse to take your money because we don’t feel like it or don't have the change for it. Come on, people the bank gives small bills!

    72. I don't understand you people that think it is funny to sit and watch us work our asses off and then bitch because their fries are cold even though we just pulled them out of the fryer and burnt our hands making them for them. Simple solutions eat the fucking things first or do what we have learnt alternate from sandwich to fries!!!

    73. *Big News* Our specialists have been working around the clock to create this board that tells what kind of meals we have and how much they cost, weird huh; I think we’re calling it a menu.

    74. Don't say every time I come here something is wrong with my order! There is always another McDonalds down the street! If we can't get it right then why do you keep coming back?!!!

    75. When you come to get ice cream and we don't have any because we are cleaning the machine, don't get angry at least you know we are cleaning it!

    76. When you come half an hour before we are closed and it's busy and the service is slow, don't get angry. Do you really think we are expecting this many people?

    77. When you want more sauces and I charge you for them. Seriously, don't tell me that the "other manager" doesn't charge you for them. I don't care and I know you're lying.

    78. When you call in a complaint try to at least pretend you are telling the truth, don't go and tell me your $30 order was completely messed up. I won't replace it.

    79. You come and tell me your child puked in the play place. It's your child clean it up yourself, I'm not your maid.

    80. Don't litter in the parking lot. There is a garbage can 2 feet away from you!

    81. Please, for the love of god..have a shower..do not assume the we will not be offended by your stench just because we work at mcdonald's does not mean we have no sense of smell.

    82. do not assume that a mcdonald's in a state, territory, or country different from your own, it will not have everything that yours does. Read the damn menu before you make an ass out of yourself.

    83. If and when you decide to come in drunk..do not think that we will be amused by your antics because we hate our jobs..we are more likely to boot your ass out and call the cops. Because in reality, we garner more pleasure watching your ass get cuffed and hauled off to jail then we do from your drunk dancing and crazy rant.

    84. Do not say "I'd like a couple burgers." First of all "burger" could mean any burger.. Do not make me have to choose for you.

    85. Secondly, though a couple generally means two..not everyone has the same intrepratation of the word..so if i'm having a shitty day and you say a "couple "i will charge you for 20 "burgers" and when you ask why it's so much,,i'm going to rip you a new one .. BE SPECIFIC!!!!! GOT IT? GOOD...

    86. When your having a bad day, and decide to shit on me for it..do not assume that my manger will be any nicer than i was..you will be sorely disappointed.

    87. I'm sorry we can only do two separate orders… live with it and pay that extra few cents of tax for your third value meal…

    88. Learn the difference between American and Canadian stations.. We may not have the food/deal you saw in that commercial!

    89. For all $50 bills they need to be checked by a manager first, and EVERY SINGLE TIME the customer is like "yeah I just made that" as a joke... but its NOT FUNNY WHEN I HEAR IT EVERY FUCKING TIME! SHUTTHE FUCK UP AND LET ME DO MY THING!

    90. For all of you assholes who decide to show up half an hour after close, Don't act suprised when all of the doors are locked, and then don't get pissed off when I come out and ask you politely to stop banging on the windows as hard as you can. I don't give two shits if you want "just a drink", or "just a burger", or "just a couple fries". We are CLOSED. All of our shit is put away, the drink machines are shut off, and all the grills and deep friers have been shut off and cleaned. So fuck off and go somewhere thats open because I really don't care.
    Former member of the LNC

    Will take verbal abuse for spare change

    Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

  2. #2
    Jenna's Avatar
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    06-11-06
    Posts
    24,390
    Rep Power
    4817860


    I'm beginning to believe that countybear is your father.

  3. #3
    PeterJasonMN Guest
    Unfortunately #89 has never been my experience when I worked food industry. Hell in a few instances at one job I was assaulted by customers, 86'd them, only to come in the next day and find them sitting there like nothing happened.

  4. #4
    1*girl Guest
    Bad night, Bos?

  5. #5
    ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-11-06
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    845
    Rep Power
    114357
    I think someone peed on his Big Mac
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

  6. #6
    countybear's Avatar
    countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    01-18-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,512
    Rep Power
    4611629
    I think 607 asked him for a litre of cola...

    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

    Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

    The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

  7. #7
    iso607's Avatar
    iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    04-06-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    693103
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    I think 607 asked him for a litre of cola...
    Yeah, that or you had flashbacks of your days from working at Jack in the box and ordered a chipotle chicken sandwich.

  8. #8
    mack's Avatar
    mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    05-25-07
    Location
    SE Indiana, I love this weather!
    Posts
    3,388
    Rep Power
    555156
    I think we better be careful or Bosco is going to go postal. Here Bosco have a french fry, chill brother

    My dad, I miss him every day.

    Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.


    I am a female!!!!! LMAO

    Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

  9. #9
    BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Posts
    1,838
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm lovin it?

    Where is Ryan and his PHP guide?

    I do like the fries when the Hot Mustard is available.

  10. #10
    Hawk1's Avatar
    Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-15-06
    Location
    Gotham city, Australia
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    161483
    ..back away, dont make eye contact...

    Bosco, dude, relax!
    Q: whats Fonzie?
    A: Cool?
    Q: Thats right, cool. You be cool!
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

  11. #11
    Buttercup's Avatar
    Buttercup is online now Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Join Date
    04-29-06
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,097
    Rep Power
    4329092
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    I think 607 asked him for a litre of cola...

    Hahahaha!


    Bad night at work, Bosco, eh?

    I have only two comments, on #35 and #44, and I mean no offense to you Bosco, but give this a little thought:

    If a customer requests a burger with no pickles, onion, tomato, catsup, or a few other things - it could be because they have an allergy to those items and simply removing them from the burger may not be enough to remove the threat of an allergic reaction...which could open you to a lawsuit if the customer becomes ill or dies as a result of a bad allergic reaction.

    Asking for fries with no salt and then requesting a salt packet could be because the customer must be cautious about their sodium intake and wants to control the amount. Granted, eating at a fast food restaurant isn't a good way to do that, but that could be the compromise they make to be able to enjoy fast food once in a while.

    So try to be a little patient with #35, even if the customer is an a-hole.




  12. #12
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0
    McDonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant. I didn't realize their employees were so disgruntled.

  13. #13
    Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    04-16-06
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    4,128
    Rep Power
    6583115
    RE: #4 (bring an interpreter)... around my area, the problem is that I DO speak English. Why the hell do I need to speak Spanish to successfully order unsweetened iced tea in the US of A?!

    RE: #17 (Combos)
    I end up ordering combos often, despite not really wanting everything because it's a lot simpler, especially when the person trying to take my order doesn't speak English. They can at least push the button for Combo 4 correctly... Maybe that's something that oughta be corrected?

    RE: #44 (salt on fries)
    Typically, when I go to McDonald's, there's enough salt on the fries to resalinate a good portion of the ocean... and the fries are often stale unless the store has been pretty busy. I've never ordered 'em unsalted... but the option of putting the amount I like on seems kind of reasonable.

  14. #14
    jmur5074's Avatar
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    12-04-05
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,051
    Rep Power
    6232623
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    McDonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant. I didn't realize their employees were so disgruntled.

    +1
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

    "The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

    We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

  15. #15
    kjlaw's Avatar
    kjlaw is online now Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-11-06
    Location
    Laplace, Louisiana
    Posts
    3,044
    Rep Power
    429574
    Let me see if you have uh....

    Give me a Whopper with cheese combo plain hold the cheese, biggie size it with extra sweet and sour sauce, and light ice in the Pepsi.

    Got change for a $100!!

    Keep your head up Bosco!
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.



    Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06


    Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

    Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

  16. #16
    smokey703's Avatar
    smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-15-07
    Location
    225 ya heard
    Posts
    1,237
    Rep Power
    462333
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlaw View Post
    Let me see if you have uh....

    Give me a Whopper with cheese combo plain hold the cheese, biggie size it with extra sweet and sour sauce, and light ice in the Pepsi.

    Got change for a $100!!

    Keep your head up Bosco!

    You forgot to say " That means meat only " after plain.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

    The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

  17. #17
    Bosco3379's Avatar
    Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Join Date
    12-05-05
    Location
    Back in Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    1270961
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlaw View Post
    Let me see if you have uh....

    Give me a Whopper with cheese combo plain hold the cheese, biggie size it with extra sweet and sour sauce, and light ice in the Pepsi.

    Got change for a $100!!

    Keep your head up Bosco!
    Oh you f*ckin sumbitch...... You must be from Quebec or something...




    Quote Originally Posted by Jks9199 View Post
    RE: #4 (bring an interpreter)... around my area, the problem is that I DO speak English. Why the hell do I need to speak Spanish to successfully order unsweetened iced tea in the US of A?!

    RE: #17 (Combos)
    I end up ordering combos often, despite not really wanting everything because it's a lot simpler, especially when the person trying to take my order doesn't speak English. They can at least push the button for Combo 4 correctly... Maybe that's something that oughta be corrected?

    RE: #44 (salt on fries)
    Typically, when I go to McDonald's, there's enough salt on the fries to resalinate a good portion of the ocean... and the fries are often stale unless the store has been pretty busy. I've never ordered 'em unsalted... but the option of putting the amount I like on seems kind of reasonable.
    That's why I am glad I live in Canada, all of our employees are awesome, know what they are doing and speak just english


    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    I think 607 asked him for a litre of cola...
    If someone asked me for a litre of cola, I would just give them a litre of cola
    Former member of the LNC

    Will take verbal abuse for spare change

    Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

  18. #18
    K9brando's Avatar
    K9brando is offline Fun In The Snow!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    01-18-06
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    141819
    Glad I don't live in your town!!!
    I'm ready for spring!

  19. #19
    Hawk1's Avatar
    Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-15-06
    Location
    Gotham city, Australia
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    161483
    and a burger..its for a cop
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

  20. #20
    trekgirl's Avatar
    trekgirl is offline Officer First Class
    Join Date
    07-23-07
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    8780
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    and a burger..its for a cop
    No spit on the cop burger...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •