Welcome to the APBWeb.
    trekgirl is offline Officer First Class

Angry RANT: I Hate Stupid Drivers!!!!

So I'm driving into work today. I'm in my 2005 Forester. The on ramp to I405 has the normal lane and a carpool lane. This jackass in a sports car came down the carpool lane quick, had to get in front of me. Anyhoo I glanced at 405 for the merge and before I know it the idiot has slammed on his brakes...with nobody in front of him. I reacted out of instinct, hit the brakes turned sharp...thankfully the car has antilock brakes. I got the car under control, it fishtailed a few times (scared the shit out of me). Then the jerkwad in the sports car passed all three lanes at once into the fast lane. All I can figure is he's one of those people that purposely get into accidents for the insurance money...considering there was no reason for him to stop.
    GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!
    Thanks for allowing me to vent...

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Just give em the 'ole chrome horn next time. A little tap to the quarter panel never hurt anybody. lol
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Recidivator is offline Rookie
    Makes me think of the Offspring song, Bad Habit.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    A man driving like he owns the road in a sports car...hmmm, only one thing comes to mind...

Thread Information