Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

LEF Fantasy Football

I would like to let everyone know, that after listening to Term huff, puff, and threaten to blow my team away this weekend, I beat him 74-73. The Minnesota Maulers were victorious, as usual.

Granted, I only beat him by ONE POINT....but I beat him.

Term, whether I won by one point....or 100....I beat you.

Again.

Last year, and this year.

I beat you.

Good luck!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Ouch... Carolina Cripples?

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I was completely irate that you beat me, I admit. But, a closer look at the facts proves that you actually DIDN'T beat me.

My kicker's 18 points actually put me over your point total by 17 points, meaning I beat you, substantially, as I predicted.

However, due to a technical error, my kicker was not activated on this past week's roster, and they did not allow his points to count towards my point total...which is why you beat me...by one point.

I'll see you in the SuperBowl asshole...and this time, you won't be so lucky!

And Justin, unfortunately for your team, "Pudge-tastic," I will be taking my fantasy football frustrations out on you next week.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Im not doing to bad, IM IN 1ST PLACE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAH
    ILL SEE YOU IN THE SUPERBOWL BRAD!!!!!!!! Well, thats IF you make it, hahaha
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    I had what some in the industry would call a bad week.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Quote Originally Posted by k-9max View Post
    Im not doing to bad, IM IN 1ST PLACE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAH
    ILL SEE YOU IN THE SUPERBOWL BRAD!!!!!!!! Well, thats IF you make it, hahaha
    You're a formidable team, but you've yet to have a worthy opponent. We'll see what happens once you actually go head to head with a SuperBowl contender.

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    I dropped a place but I am still ahead of Brad, thats all that matters!
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

Quote Originally Posted by ManImBored View Post
    I dropped a place but I am still ahead of Brad, thats all that matters!
    After only two games. It won't last for long, don't worry.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I was completely irate that you beat me, I admit. But, a closer look at the facts proves that you actually DIDN'T beat me.

My kicker's 18 points actually put me over your point total by 17 points, meaning I beat you, substantially, as I predicted.

However, due to a technical error, my kicker was not activated on this past week's roster, and they did not allow his points to count towards my point total...which is why you beat me...by one point.

I'll see you in the SuperBowl asshole...and this time, you won't be so lucky!

And Justin, unfortunately for your team, "Pudge-tastic," I will be taking my fantasy football frustrations out on you next week.
    ACTUALLY....I did beat you. If you have an empty spot on your roster, that's your problem, not mine.

And if you would have won, you'd be bragging about how you didn't even need your kicker to beat me. Whatever Brad. Good luck this season, looks like you might need it!

No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I will talk no trash until it is time. Clearly my team needs adjustment. But when the time comes.....GAME ONNNNNN
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I will talk no trash until it is time. Clearly my team needs adjustment. But when the time comes.....GAME ONNNNNN

I wouldn't say it needs an adjustment, I'd say clearly it needs a miracle.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I wouldn't say it needs an adjustment, I'd say clearly it needs a miracle.
    We will see, we will see....
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

K9brando is offline Fun In The Snow!
    Verified LEO
    im getting good points....i just need a few more adjustments also....this is pretty fun though, i must admit. I'm doing well point wise but an 0-2 start isn't doing to good.
    I'm ready for spring!

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Game of the week, K9max's 2-0 K9 killers vs my 2-0 swamp critters. Somebody's got to get thier first loss.
    Good luck to you bro.

Thread Information