Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo

The Wife is NOT HERE!!!!!!

The wife is not here a I have a problem!!!!

LOL!! How long do I need to cook chicken wings in the oven at 325....... oh and up above them on the next rack is a whole load of stuffed jalapeņo peppers....

Heck I might even take pictures, HAHAHAAH!!! HELP!
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    I had to read the begining of your post twice. At first I thought it said Your wife wasn't home and you needed to know how long you had to choke your chicken.

My suggestion would be cook until done. Sorry I can't help more my wife doesn't allow me to play with the oven, she says I might burn the house down.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Are the wings frozen?

If they're raw and thawed, I'd cook them for half an hour, then turn them and cook them half an hour longer - but check one at the thickest part of the joint to see if it's done before you eat them. If they aren't done, keep them in for roughly 15 minutes longer.

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Are the wings frozen?

If they're raw and thawed, I'd cook them for half an hour, then turn them and cook them half an hour longer - but check one at the thickest part of the joint to see if it's done before you eat them. If they aren't done, keep them in for roughly 15 minutes longer.

Thanks Buttercup........ they are thawed out...... I was figuring around a hour but was VERY unsure of that!!! Thanks for the assit!!!!
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
    Thanks Buttercup........ they are thawed out...... I was figuring around a hour but was VERY unsure of that!!! Thanks for the assit!!!!
    You're very welcome.

Thread Information