Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nsb22 is offline Crazilicious

Exclusive video from PJMN's EVOC class!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

PeterJasonMN Guest
    Actually, the only person to cause damage to property during EVOC was one of the instructors. He decided to show off and do a Rockford, but misjudged the car to runway light ratio.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Though I can neither confirm nor deny being the "Kill Leader" when it comes to cones.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJasonMN View Post
    Actually, the only person to cause damage to property during EVOC was one of the instructors. He decided to show off and do a Rockford, but misjudged the car to runway light ratio.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Though I can neither confirm nor deny being the "Kill Leader" when it comes to cones.
    Hey where was your evoc class??
    Was it an instructor course?
    About two/three weeks ago?
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

PeterJasonMN Guest
    Negative.

Fond du Lac CC Skills, Class of 2005. It was held on the site of the now defunct Northwest Airbust Maintenence facility's tarmac and side taxiway.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJasonMN View Post
    Negative.

Fond du Lac CC Skills, Class of 2005. It was held on the site of the now defunct Northwest Airbust Maintenence facility's tarmac and side taxiway.
    Oh, ok.
    Never mind!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    This is a real AW SHIT about a 12 on a 10 scale in the pucker factor

I went EVOC at the California Highway Patrol Academy. It was fun. Classroom, Skidpan, city streets, then the full highway course. You young un's don't remember it but they used Dodge Polara's w/440 Magnums back then. Good cars.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

PeterJasonMN Guest
    Our's was a day driving session and then a night session, yet most of the night session was still done while there was light out. Due to time they cancelled the pursuit scenario we were supposed to do.

I had a pretty tough time getting the whole shuffle-steering shit down since we didn't have much time, but I did it every day while delivery driving and it kicked in. It's saved my ass quite a few times now from accidents I know I would have gotten in if I hadn't learned that stuff.

Thread Information