Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is offline Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Week 5 Fantasy Football report

Since Term didn't get a chance (or didn't want the shame?) to post this week's scores I'll gladly do it in his absense.

Of course, I fall to an almost unrecoverable 0-5, but the big news this week is K9 Killers keeping a perfect record and the top spot amongst the league in his defeat of the Carolina Cripplers (ahem...TERMINATOR)

Scores:

Minnesota Maulers 84
    Pudge-tastic 43

K9 Killers 78
    Carolina Cripplers 63

Zygi's Loveboat 70
    Reca 54

Texas Trash Talkers 74
    Swamp Donkeys 53

The Peeping Rye 63
    Swamp Critters 41

Yellow Jackets 58
    rebeljcl 39
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Let's not forget that my second biggest scorer didn't play (Marvin Harrison), and three of my other starters were benched. AND STILL, the K9 Killers only beat me by 15. I think considering the circumstances I did excellent. I also think given the ideal cirumstances I would have beat the K9 Killers.

Congrats to the Yellow Jackets on their first win! Looks like Pudge-tastic is the only team in the league with no wins....HAHA!

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Let's not forget that my second biggest scorer didn't play (Marvin Harrison), and three of my other starters were benched. AND STILL, the K9 Killers only beat me by 15. I think considering the circumstances I did excellent. I also think given the ideal cirumstances I would have beat the K9 Killers.
    Whaa whaa whaa.....

Under "ideal circumstances" everyone of my players would have 5 td's a game and I'd be undefeated. In one of my leagues this week, all my running backs are on a bye. I'm not going to cry about it when I lose.

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

K9brando is offline Fun In The Snow!
    Verified LEO
    Yes....Yes.....Yes......Yes... ..I finally got a win.....I don't believe it and even with my starting quarterback on the bench. I didnt know he was on the bench again this week until it was too late to change him. Yesssssssssssss...........I won..........FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm ready for spring!

Thread Information