Welcome to the APBWeb.
    ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO

Supporting Membership

As I am sure you have noticed, the membership at LEF is growing by leaps and bounds. As of the time I am writing this, we currently have 3,750 members. You may or may not know, but running this website costs lots of money. Each person that becomes a supporting member, helps defray those costs. To help all the new people out, I am posting the info below on becoming a supporting member. Remember, civilians who are supporting members can become members of the Squad Room. If you want to see one of your buddies possibly gain access into the Squad Room, encourage them to become a supporting member.

Now I realize a large majority of this site is made up of LEO's and C/O's. I know we dont make a lot of money. We are not asking for your whole paycheck, except if you want to get us that, thats cool too. Just please give what you can. The Admin team here are working on some big projects that we will all get to see soon, but they all cost money. Please, if you have some spare money, help us out. Any little bit helps. You can pay via PayPal or send your money to LEF's PO Box. Below are the levels, perks, and instructions.

http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/payments.php

We have the following supporting membership plans...

- Lifetime Supporting Member ($300.00)

When you become a Level 1 Supporting Member, you get a Supporting Member tag, expanded PM box, larger avatar space, the ability to place a profile picture in your profile page, access to the Supporting Member room with arcade games, a free web-based LEF e-mail account, and you will receive a free law enforcement related product, for your show of support.

(Some of the perk's are not available at this time. We are working on getting them all back on-line after the big server switches were made.)

-Level 1 Supporting Member ($70.00)

When you become a Level 1 Supporting Member, you get a Supporting Member tag, expanded PM box, larger avatar space, the ability to place a profile picture in your profile page, access to the Supporting Member room with arcade games, a free web-based LEF e-mail account, and your username is put into a raffle for an annual Supporting Members prize give-a-way.

-Level 2 Supporting Member ($40.00)

Become a Level 2 Supporting Member, and you get a Supporting Member tag, expanded PM box, larger avatar space, the ability to place a profile picture in your profile page, and your username is put into a raffle for an annual Supporting Members prize give-a-way.

-Level 3 Supporting Member ($20.00)

When you become a Level 3 Supporting Member, you get a Supporting Member tag, expanded PM Box, access to the Supporting Member room with arcade games, and your username is put into a raffle for an annual Supporting Members prize give-a-way.

For those who do not wish to use PayPal, you can send your Supporting Member payment by cash or money order (checks not accepted) to the following address:

www.LawEnforcementForums.com

P.O. Box 2351

Smithfield, North Carolina 27577

By clicking on the order button under contributing members, or sending money to the LEF P.O. Box, you are in agreement, and understand that you will not receive your money back under any circumstances.
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    I'm just waiting for my new PayPal CC to activate (should be here early next week).

TBO
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    Once I get rolling at the new job, I would like to send something. Quick question though. If I wanted to send $20 one month, that would put me at L3. Then, if I sent $20 more the next month, would that bump me up to L2, and so on?

Verified LEO
    Not 100% sure OXCOPS, you might want to PM Conalabu about that one. I dont know if they do like a payment plan or what. I have never asked. When you find out, post it here so everyone will know.

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    I just sent him a PM with a link to this thread, and asked him to post when he can.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    I just sent money...only a level 3 but hope to bump that up next year..when I am making the big bucks. LOL
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Verified LEO
    Wolven, every little bit helps. Thank you.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    To answer the question YES you can make Payments. You can do this for all levels as long as it is in the same year.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by OXCOPS View Post
    Once I get rolling at the new job, I would like to send something. Quick question though. If I wanted to send $20 one month, that would put me at L3. Then, if I sent $20 more the next month, would that bump me up to L2, and so on?

Like I said Yes you can do this. You would however have to send me a PM letting me know this is what you were doing. I would have to manually update you.

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    I just sent money...only a level 3 but hope to bump that up next year..when I am making the big bucks. LOL
    agreed. i don't have a job right now, or i'd have gone a little higher

Thread Information