Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nsb22 is offline Crazilicious

I want to live my next life backwards!

I want to live my next life backwards.

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day, and get kicked out for being too healthy.

Your get to enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.

When you start work, you get handed a gold watch on your first day.

You work for 40 some odd years until you are too young to work.

You get ready for college.. drink, party and have great sex!

You go to high school... you may get more of the same!

You then go to junior high school, where you use what you've learned earlier on the babes in class.

You then go to elementary school... you get to become a kid again, play and have no responsibilities other than keeping your room clean and doing your homework.

You then become a kindergardener, where you get to play all day, then preschool, where you get to play all day...

Then you become a baby... and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxurious spa like conditions... room service on tap, it's always comfy and warm...
    then you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    There's actually a book about a guy who aged backward--it didn't sound that fun. He had to run away from everyone he knew and hide as he got younger, and as he became a child he got himself adopted by his former wife and shared a room with his son, just to see them one last time, and then he killed himself when he was 11 or so, to avoid becoming a baby.

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Ti...3577289&sr=8-1

"Out of the womb in 1871, Max Tivoli looked to all the world like a tiny 70-year-old man. But inside the aged body was an infant. Victim of a rare disease, Max grows physically younger as his mind matures. In Andrew Sean Greer's finely crafted novel, The Confessions of Max Tivoli, Max narrates his life story from the vantage point of his late fifties, though his body is that of a 12-year-old boy. He has known since a young age that he is destined to die at 70, and he wears a golden "1941" as a constant reminder of the year he will finally perish in an infant form. His mother, a Carolina belle concerned over her son's troubling appearance, curses Max with "The Rule": "Be what they think you are." Max fails to keep this Rule only a handful of times in his life, but it is the burden of living by it that wounds him and slowly alienates him from the people he loves."

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    Cool post!! And a wildly informative post by Jenna...
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
    Cool post!! And a wildly informative post by Jenna...
    No kidding!
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I was thinking more of an episode of Red Dwarf. First time I took a dump backwards would have been enough for me.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information