Pulled from the Glenn Beck Show for your reading enjoyment. I couldnt find the video of this.

When you were young, did you picture getting married and living in, you know, a perfect existence with no disagreement whatsoever with your spouse? Yes, me too.

And then you grow up. We all do. And it dawns on us that marriage can be pretty hard work. That`s why people like Dr. Phil are around, to help us navigate the waters, you know, just a little bit. But while your wife is fixated on whether or not you took the garbage out, wives in the Middle East are being oppressed and abuse.

Here`s "The Point" tonight. Stopping this abuse not only helps women; I believe it will win the war on terror. And here`s how I got there.

What do you do when you reach an impasse with your significant other? Well, Dr. Phil might suggest you try to communicate better. Others would suggest beating her until she does exactly what you want. I mean, why not, huh?

Let me introduce you to the man who apparently fancies himself the Saudi Arabian Dr. Phil. His name is Mohammed al-Afari (ph). He is a Saudi cleric who advocates beating your wife but not just willy-nilly. Here he is on Lebanese television, calmly describing the dos and don`ts of domestic abuse.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (speaking foreign language)

GRAPHIC: A donkey understands nothing but beatings, but a woman, a man, a child, and so on, are generally more affected by emotions than by other things. If you beat her with a toothpick, or if you beat her lightly with your hand, and so on, it is meant to convey: "Woman, it has gone too far. I can`t bear it anymore." If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly. He must beat her where it will not leave marks.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BECK: I mean, you wouldn`t want to make the face ugly. You`d lose your investment. That is ridiculous.

Now, if you think this style of relationship seems a little one-sided, he goes on to worry the woman has a way to defend herself, as well.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (speaking foreign language)

GRAPHIC: Therefore, while the man may use beating to discipline his wife, she sometimes uses her tears to discipline him.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BECK: Well, there you go. The woman can always cry the man to death.

I suppose the trendy thing to do today is to broadcast via candlelight to stop global warming. But instead of using symbolism to look like we care about a two-degree temperature rise 90 years from now, I thought instead we`d show you what`s really happening in our world to women today.

Here`s "The Point" tonight. America, you need to know, I have said this over and over again. The way to stop Islamic extremism for good is to empower women in the Middle East.

You know what? I don`t think that`s ever going to happen. It`s not going to happen when women`s rights groups in the west are quiet about the real plight facing real women in the Middle East right now.

To read the full transcript Click HERE