Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cougar is offline Banned

Regarding the Other "LEF"

Yes, It is true, Captain did come here to recruit members for his site. Yes, I did help build the that site, (much to my regret, sorry to all) I was used. I am a Mod there( I quit, but was not taken off Mod status), I like the members, they are also my friends. It seems the only purpose for the forum was to sell it. I am now accused of being a spy there and have been given a "warning", even though I have done nothing to warrant it. This Site is the real deal, The real LEF!! I continue to post there (the other site) for only one reason, friendship, I hope you can all understand.
    Terminator has been great about the whole situation, for that I thank him, I hope the rest of you can be as understanding as he has been. I hope I have made enough friends here that will understand, I was wrong..........Again,
    Last edited by cougar; 11-19-07 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added comment, delete referance to the site

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over
    Welcome to this site Cougar.
    The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

213th is offline Solipsist
    As I said in pm....submit your handwritten apology in triplicate (to each member) and wait 90 days for final rejection

No hard feelings cougah
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

cougar is offline Banned
    Thanks, like I said, I hope others are as understanding as you both are.

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    Thanks, like I said, I hope others are as understanding as you both are.
    I'm the most important one regardless what that Terminator guy tells you.
    The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I don't see why it's considered such a big deal to be a member of "other" LE forum websites.

Granted, being a "spy" or something like that is a dirty deed....beyond that, I don't see the big deal.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    I agree I think it is no big deal. I belong to several LE sites!

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I think it's best to delete any reference to the other site, delete all the arguments, etc, and move on. It's pointless, and it takes away from the purpose and maturity of this site.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No problem being a member of other sites cougar, that doesn't bother us at all. Unlike alot of those other sites where you don't dare mention names.

No sweat.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

cougar is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian View Post
    I think it's best to delete any reference to the other site, delete all the arguments, etc, and move on. It's pointless, and it takes away from the purpose and maturity of this site.
    Done, I deleted the name of the site, point taken, and well said.

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    Hey coug. Just wondering how it is that I'm a Gold lifetime member on that site when I never made any donations?

Just wondering. Thanks

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nsb22 View Post
    Hey coug. Just wondering how it is that I'm a Gold lifetime member on that site when I never made any donations?

Just wondering. Thanks
    Well, everyone knows you are the "golden boy"...
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    Yes, It is true, Captain did come here to recruit members for his site. Yes, I did help build the that site, (much to my regret, sorry to all) I was used. I am a Mod there( I quit, but was not taken off Mod status), I like the members, they are also my friends. It seems the only purpose for the forum was to sell it. I am now accused of being a spy there and have been given a "warning", even though I have done nothing to warrant it. This Site is the real deal, The real LEF!! I continue to post there (the other site) for only one reason, friendship, I hope you can all understand.
    Terminator has been great about the whole situation, for that I thank him, I hope the rest of you can be as understanding as he has been. I hope I have made enough friends here that will understand, I was wrong..........Again,
    How do we know you're not a spy for them
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Is this really sticky-worthy?

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian View Post
    Is this really sticky-worthy?
    no
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    I don't see why it's considered such a big deal to be a member of "other" LE forum websites.
    I agree..I just get pissed off when a no-nothing non-LEO moron using the same screen name is found on another cop forum talking shit about Brad saying that she is scared that Brad gets to carry a gun. She doesn't have any fucking idea what is involved in police work, and for her to be running her fucking mouth like that (in a place where people know who "Term" is) makes me want to puke. I don't really have any issue with Tony, HT, Cougar, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Cougar don't worry, we all love you.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    There is a difference between being used and being malicious. No sorry necessary in my opinion. Carry on.

Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I do not honestly believe that anyone takes offense of a member here belonging to another site, I certainly do not.

That being said, another site's business is just that, and really doesn't belong here, just as this site's business belongs here and not splashed around anywhere else.

I personally choose to be active here, and I am not an active member elsewhere. I like it when I can post something here and know that it is completely understood by men and women who honestly know my profession and can share my perception. They can do that because they've either been there, or relate from personal perceptions that have formed from doing this job.

This site is devoted to the job, and the men and women who do it. It is run by those who've been there, done that. That is as it should be. As I said in a previous post, a point of honor is claiming only that which you've earned.

I have no issues with you, or even HT for that matter. I have severe problems with SaraJ and this so-called "Captain", (who has never earned such a title, to my knowledge), and anyone else who pretends, poses, and purports themselves to be something over a computer which they do not have the heart, courage, drive, dedication, devotion, intellect, nor any other ability to be in reality.

The internet-capable computer is a tool for communication. Those who use it for masquerade and facade are simply personality-flawed, and bathed in their own insecurity. Their disgusting attempts at self-promotion are vain and sophomoric. They should grasp reality, live within their limitations, focus within their narrow realm of existence, and leave their dreams to their sleep. A successful life requires attainable goals. Lust for that which belongs to others and that which you have no ability to achieve only leads to dishonor, frustration, and chronic failure.

/rant off

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    i dont really know of the other site...

but just know...
    spy's are sexy
    not that you are one
    lol j/k

glad you are here
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead