Welcome to the APBWeb.
    The Lostralian is offline Fighting the battle

What are you thankful for?

In this holiday season, you look around and see all the misfortunate people out there who have nothing while your living in a good home, with a good family, with a good job. So be thankful for everything you have in your life and take nothing for granted. What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my family, especially my mom who's willing to help me with any financial need if I'm in a desperate situation, I'm thankful for my family who pushed me hard to stay away from the bad crowd because if it wasn't for them judging my friends and who I hung out with, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I'm thankful for my friends who are there to keep me sane.

I'm thankful for not needing surgery on my knee.

I'm thankful for vicoden and soma because without them, I would've been up for 4 months straight.

I'm thankful for the fact that I live for free because I'm in deep trying to pay my tuition, phone bills, and stuff for the academy.

I'm thankful the cops that have inspired me to go into the business, without them pushing me into what I didn't believe I can do I'd still be a hose dragger.

I'm thankful for the fact that I'm healthy, alive, and breathing everyday, because there's so much to life then to just party, smoke pot, and sleep around.

I'm thankful to be living here in cali...even tho I hate it. But I can't imagine myself anywhere else...well except australia...but that's another story..lol
    Future Detective of The S.P.D
    Pride Integrity Gratitude

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    I am thankful that every one in here is thankful that I'm a Moderator..otherwise this place would go to the shits
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I'm thankful that no songs are currently playing in my head and that I am not currently questioning whether I or the world really exist.

I'm thankful for Google, without which I would seem even more clueless than I already am.

I'm thankful for everything my parents did for me.

I'm thankful about not having disabilities or health problems.

I'm thankful to be a citizen of a developed, democratic country free of civil wars and foreign invasions.

I'm thankful for the sheepdogs who stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

I'm thankful for LEF.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    I am thankful that every one in here is thankful that I'm a Moderator..otherwise this place would go to the shits
    I'm thankful RSA's meds are working on his self confidence issues.

I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    I'm thankful RSA's meds are working on his self confidence issues.

me too
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

carolina is offline Master Officer
    I am thankful to God that He has given me the ability to provide for myself and my family.

I am thankful I don't have any health and disability problems either.

I am thankful that my kids have learned from me and others and are respectful and have goals and aspirations in life.

I am thankful for the little stuff ...

I'm also thankful for a really kewl place to hang out, with a lot of great folks that like to cut up and have fun!

Most of all I'm thankful Term finally changed that ghey avatar he used to have

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Above all else I'm thankful for my family.

- My wife who drives me insane 75% of the time, but would somehow still be lost without her.

- My 4 year old son who humbles me each day with his intelligence, sense of humor, and wit, and says the most powerful words known to man, "Daddy, you're the best" (I'm suckin all those up while I can until he's a teenager)

- My 1 year old daughter who is the picture of beauty herself and knows how to work it to make her daddy melt

- My parents & grandparents who fully support me and are always there with an ear when I need to bitch and a helping hand with the kids

I'm thankful for this job, more than just for the menial paycheck, but for having the opportunity, no matter how small to actually help the good people who need help, and to keep the bad guys in check. Overall it helps me to see that my life isn't so nuts, and the small problems are just that....small.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    I am thankful to God for giving me and my wife a very handsome son!

I am thankful for my famliy.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for my friends who have stuck with me through the good and tough times

and lastly...

I am thankful for my imaginary friends on LEF

lynnz05 is offline Corporal
    I'm thankful for my family. I have been blessed with a wonderful mother who spend her life working full time and raising her kids the best she could and would do anything to make sure we were happy and safe, a father who taught me discipline (even though we don't really get along, I must suck it up and realize what he taught me). I am also blessed with awesome grandparents, extremely supportive and awesome older siblings (1 brother, 1 sister) and 3 nephews and 1 niece, who were the first people that showed me what it meant to love unconditionally.

I am thankful for my friends and my co-workers. They are all very supportive and are there for me in all my adventures.

I am thankful for BEK and his kids. BEK is also very supportive and loving, he makes sure that I know it and has never let me forget! I am thankful that we have the type of relationship where we tell each other how we feel everyday. I am thankful for his kids. They are great kids who have hearts of gold and have taught me many things about myself that I never knew. In the past year, I have emotionally grown so much because of them!

I am thankful that I am able to work and take care of myself without any disability or health problems to stop me. I am thankful for my job, I have the most supportive higher ups than I have ever had at any other job. They are extremely flexible with me being in school and have always been supportive and understanding of my school.

Over all I have many things to be thankful for and for that alone I am thankful!
    What I say is my opinion, not my employers or that of my academic institution.

deputy29 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I am thankful for friends and family who care about me inspite of my faults.

I'm thankful for a boyfriend that loves me and doesn't care what I've lost to breast cancer.

I'm thankful that my mother at the age of 83 is still here to enjoy things with me.

I'm thankful for the friends I've made here.

Most of all I'm thankful that I'm here to be thankful.

Thread Information