Welcome to the APBWeb.
    LibPD514 is offline Veterano (old head)
    Verified LEO

ATTENTION ALL POLICE WRITERS!

I just wanted to let any police writers out there know that I have a friend who is an independent film producer. Joseph Pierson is his name and he directed an indie police film, EvenHand. He has a web page, http://www.evenhand.com on which he invites any law enforcement personnel, sworn or non-sworn, to contribute LE stories. The stories can be either fiction or non-fiction, and he will pay $50 for any short story he publishes. Joseph is a stand up guy, who is pro-police, and he also trades police patches. Check out the EvenHand web site; he has published several of my stories. I think you will enjoy the website.
    “There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything.”~ George Gordon Lord Byron

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”~ George Orwell

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”~Oscar Wilde

http://www.myspace.com/libco31

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    link doesn't work.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

LibPD514 is offline Veterano (old head)
    Verified LEO
    It might just be the link, because I typed in the url in the address bar and it took me to the web site. Sorry.
    “There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything.”~ George Gordon Lord Byron

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”~ George Orwell

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”~Oscar Wilde

http://www.myspace.com/libco31

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over
    Quote Originally Posted by nsb22 View Post
    link doesn't work.

It should work now.
    The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I've seen the movie, I liked it.

Thread Information