Welcome to the APBWeb.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: This is curious

  1. #1
    PapaBear's Avatar
    PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    Join Date
    09-26-07
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    285239

    This is curious

    I was reading the thread about being made site moderator for the day. When I got to the very bottom of the page I see this:

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)

    PapaBear


    Now, if there are 2 users viewing the thread why am I the only one named. This makes me very paranoid. Creepy!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]


  2. #2
    Jenna's Avatar
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    06-11-06
    Posts
    24,376
    Rep Power
    4817858
    Maybe it's you and your alternate personality!

  3. #3
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    I was reading the thread about being made site moderator for the day. When I got to the very bottom of the page I see this:

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)

    PapaBear

    Now, if there are 2 users viewing the thread why am I the only one named. This makes me very paranoid. Creepy!
    You can unwrap the tin foil PapaBear. It's because the other user viewing the thread was in invisible mode. Become a supporting member and you can do that to!

    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/payments.php

  4. #4
    Wolven's Avatar
    Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    10-06-07
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    4,061
    Rep Power
    1322608
    WHAT???? I can be in invisible mode? Huh. Never knew...I must have more superpowers than I thought.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

  5. #5
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    WHAT???? I can be in invisible mode? Huh. Never knew...I must have more superpowers than I thought.
    Yep. Go to your User CP, then go under Edit Options. Under Edit Options is a box that says "Invisible Mode." Click on the box to become invisible.

  6. #6
    mavriktu's Avatar
    mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-21-06
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    5559847
    I am invisible right now,it is good to use especially for you guys that are in the 21st century and actually have puters in your units.If someone on your dept.(rank) knows your user name they can check and see when you are playing on here instead of patroling.With invisible they dont see,your name in the "users on line".

  7. #7
    mack's Avatar
    mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    05-25-07
    Location
    SE Indiana, I love this weather!
    Posts
    3,388
    Rep Power
    555156

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    I am invisible right now,it is good to use especially for you guys that are in the 21st century and actually have puters in your units.If someone on your dept.(rank) knows your user name they can check and see when you are playing on here instead of patroling.With invisible they dont see,your name in the "users on line".


    Very clever, maviktu, very clever, lol

    My dad, I miss him every day.

    Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.


    I am a female!!!!! LMAO

    Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •