Welcome to the APBWeb.
    countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Completely de-bunking 9/11 myths.

The roar of demagoguery often drowns out the whispers of common sense. Rosie O'Donnell, Michael Moore, and their ilk are loudly spoken, mostly because they realize that inciting people's fears requires brow-beating their sensibilities and reason.

Just in case any missed it, (due to the vacuously whirring rantings of the hollow-minded, overbearing conspiracy theorists), I'll quietly re-direct those interested to this softly-spoken and unheralded series of articles, which answer each point of the so-called 9/11 conspiracy theorists. This series beats them at their own game, and was largely overlooked by media hype-spinners, why? Because quite simply, it doesn't serve their interests.

In 2005, Popular Mechanics published this series of reports:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

I do not believe they have left much out.

Arm yourselves, ye who carry the banner of common sense, your enemies assault you without mercy, without hesitation, and without ceasing.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Right on CB! The Popular Mechanics investigation is the definitive word on 9/11.....one has to ask....why was it left up to Popular Mechanics to do it?? Couldn't the multi-billion dollar intelligence agencies have figured it out?

Apparently not.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    A person frightened rarely ever seeks the truth. Without conscience thought they search out that which fuels their fear.
    As far as the theories go there is a simple explantion. I am a lover of a good conspiracy theory as the next person. However, these definitions explain it away.

Theory - idea formed by speculation: an idea of or belief about something arrived at through speculation or conjecture
    Encarta World English Dictionary & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Evidence - sign or proof: something that gives a sign or proof of the existence or truth of something, or that helps somebody to come to a particular conclusion
    Encarta World English Dictionary & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

The problem is that once a true conspiracy theorist is convinced of said theory there is little that can be factually provided to alter their belief.
    I must say that an attack by our own on our own to create a fear of such a proportion to cause a war in two countries is the most elaborate conspiracy I have ever heard. Such a conspiracy would require the silenced co operation of such a large group of persons that it could never be carried off. There isn't enough blackmail, money or power positions.
    Let the theorist continue in their mind numbing search for the "truth". Facts will be the only thing not found.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information