Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: CHP Academy

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

CHP Academy

Here is a short slide show about life at the California Highway Patrol Academy:

http://www.fromthereporter.com/galle...307/index.html
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Thanks for sharing that. In 1999 CHP came to Fort Bragg, NC and did week long hiring process on the base. I wanted to do it and have always wanted to live in California. My wife wanted no part of that so here I am in Misery.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

CW Mock is offline Trooper
    Verified LEO
    Cool. A lot of that reminded me of my academy experience.

Very cool they are issued the PR-24 instead of the craptastic ASP backscratcher/car antenna. We had to use red guns and nylon gear in our Academy too.

If I were to move to CA, and stay in LE, I'd probably want to try and go there.
    "I have an open door policy on tickets ... if I have to open my door, you are getting a ticket. If I turn on those lights, somebody has to pay the electric bill."

The opinions given in my posts and comments
    DO NOT reflect any of the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "CW Mock" on LEF/Officer Resource.

1*girl Guest
    So what, is there a seperate academy for the female recruits?

Illiy is offline Corporal
    I am proud of one of the guys I went to school with he just graduated the CHP academy in December!
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Thread Information