Welcome to the APBWeb.
    dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

The Democrats have had Congress for Year.

Let's see where we're at, everything they have proposed is anti-business, anti-oil and tax increases. Unemployement is rising the ecomony is in the sewer, oil prices are only going to get worse. Their energy package has nothing in for new existing sources, no nucular, no new clean coal power plants, no new oil. The Chinese and Cubans will be drilling oil off our shores and we'll have to buy it from them. Like or not we'll be running on oil for at least the next 25 years until something better comes along.

They want us to be like the Europeans so take a quick look. They drive small cars and motorbikes and have good public transportation. We have awlful public transportation our roads are not really set up for safe communting by motorbike and most small cars will never get to the consumers in this country.

Copper51 is offline Up all night
    You see it, I see it, but it seems like general population doesn't. The media puts a whole different spin on it and majority of people believe them. My own governer who is a republican and who I voted for is jumping on the global warming bandwagon. He just signed some energy pact for renewable energy. Energy is just going to get more and more expensive until the economy crumbles.
    The statements and opinions made here are of Copper51's only. They do not reflect my department or the city I work for.
    So lay off, I'm offduty and spouting off.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hey, but at least the Great Alaskan Snail Darting Swamp Rat Flea has been saved from extinction...

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I hope people wise up and see what's going on. Yea, Great Alaskan Snail Darting Swamp Rat Flea hangs around the pipeline which gives it a better environment to live in, keeps it warm in the winter, just ask the caribou.

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    I think fair tax alone would boost our economy significantly.

What this country does is punish the successful, and encourage/support the poor and Dependant.

If I can go out and create a successful multi billion dollar business, why must my profits be taxed excessively? Where is the motivation when I'll be lucky to see 65% of what I make?

Why must my hard earned cash go to support those who choose not to work, and not to strive for success when I have tried so hard to earn my current economical status?

Taxes lower hard working Americans motivation from working hard and being successful by taking inproportionate amounts of tax, while the poor continue to get support in the forms of Welfare and Medicaid for doing nothing.

Where is the motivation to work harder, earn more money, and spend it (which keeps our econemy going strong)? I get taxed earning my money, I get taxed spending my money, and I get taxed for owning my own home that I worked hard for.

Why even bother Uncle Sam?
    This message was brought to you by Tampons. We
    aren't the best thing in the world but we are right up
    there next to it.

To them its always 'scary and aggressive' driving. To us its at times a matter of life and death." -LawnMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmYie3bB3OU

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    I think fair tax alone would boost our economy significantly.

What this country does is punish the successful, and encourage/support the poor and Dependant.

If I can go out and create a successful multi billion dollar business, why must my profits be taxed excessively? Where is the motivation when I'll be lucky to see 65% of what I make?

Why must my hard earned cash go to support those who choose not to work, and not to strive for success when I have tried so hard to earn my current economical status?

Taxes lower hard working Americans motivation from working hard and being successful by taking inproportionate amounts of tax, while the poor continue to get support in the forms of Welfare and Medicaid for doing nothing.

Where is the motivation to work harder, earn more money, and spend it (which keeps our econemy going strong)? I get taxed earning my money, I get taxed spending my money, and I get taxed for owning my own home that I worked hard for.

Why even bother Uncle Sam?

http://fairtaxgroups.com/index.php?topic=453.0

http://www.amazon.com/FairTax-Answer...6436087&sr=8-4

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    For anyone that is thinking of satalite radio, look up Andrew Wilkow on Sirius radio, and join the Wilkow Majority.

Hence my Avatar
    This message was brought to you by Tampons. We
    aren't the best thing in the world but we are right up
    there next to it.

To them its always 'scary and aggressive' driving. To us its at times a matter of life and death." -LawnMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmYie3bB3OU

Thread Information