Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nsb22 is offline Crazilicious

To the citizens of KC.

Thanks for the laughs this morning.

We drove down there yesterday to pick up some AR-AFFF from the EPA in the subtropolis, which is pretty cool by the way, and stayed at the Comfort Inn.

For breakfast this morning we went across the road to the Waffle House and not only had a damn good breakfast, but also laughed our assess of at the motorists attempting to come down the off ramp at Parvin Rd, I believe.

I lost count at how many cars spun out coming down the ramp. The finale was even better as a tractor trailer creamed the road sign pole pretty good and came to rest jack knifed in the middle of the off ramp.

The Cheese Cake Factory rocks!!! Best damn food I've had in a long time.

PS, Please make your lanes wider. Driving a F350 crew cab dualie downtown is a bit of a chore with your narrow ass lanes.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Mmmmmm Cheese Cake Factory!
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    Yeah. At the very end, I broke down and ordered the Tiramisu Cheesecake. Holy cow that was some damn good cheesecake!!!

The best part of it is that she didn't charge me for the cheese cake!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nsb22 View Post
    Yeah. At the very end, I broke down and ordered the Tiramisu Cheesecake. Holy cow that was some damn good cheesecake!!!

The best part of it is that she didn't charge me for the cheese cake!
    hmmm maybe because you were wearing that "shirt" and she thought "oh poor soul, he must not have any money and had to go to salvation Army to get that "shirt"
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Damn. I never thought of that! I just figured it was cause I was so hawt!

-- Ambrose Redmoon

OffDuty is offline The Shotgun is Family.
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    +1711912031 I've never had the same thing there entree wise twice. I get CF so rarely (twice a year at most) that I decided to sample something different every time. Their food really is incredible..
    There are only two kinds of real justice left: street and poetic...

Canada, huh? Almost made it...

*DISCLAIMER*The opinions expressed here are my own delusions. My employer administraton would at best shake their heads and sigh; or at worst severely repudiate the content of these posts, should it ever manage to appear on their radar.

Thread Information