Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What the heck??

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

What the heck??

I opened the front door to get the paper this morning and this is what I saw:

Now I know this isn't much for you folks above the sweet-tea line but waking up to snow is pretty odd around here.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    where are the cows?
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Next hell will be freezing over!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    where are the cows?
    In the BACK yard, silly.
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Get some blankets for the cows!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I had to push the dogs out the door for their morning business LOL. They didn't know what to think about this.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    C'mon up CID, we don't have the snow today, but the high is supposed to be in the high teens, and lows around 4 before windchill
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    C'mon up CID, we don't have the snow today, but the high is supposed to be in the high teens, and lows around 4 before windchill
    No thanks. As it is I'm gonna stay inside, cook, watch a few movies, and stay warm.

(Come on, summer!!)

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    No thanks. As it is I'm gonna stay inside, cook, and stay warm.
    i hear sheeps taste good and they keep you warm
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No thanks. As it is I'm gonna stay inside, cook, watch a few movies, and stay warm.

(Come on, summer!!)

It's not too bad, getting close to jacket weather.

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO

Now I know this isn't much for you folks above the sweet-tea line but waking up to snow is pretty odd around here.

That's not snow... that must be frost.
    That's barely a dusting.

"Stupid should hurt."

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    i hear sheeps taste good and they keep you warm

dkpd1384 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

WHY did you send it this way?????

Once you have identified this substance please send results to me. It is all over the place here and more expected. Making people do some weird things. Think we should do a drug test on it??? If more than an inch stays on the ground Atlanta will shut down. Mad rush to the grocery stores now.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Sorry bro, apparently you have more coming.

dkpd1384 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    This is just not cool, it is downright cold,,,,,,almost a quarter of inch on ground now,,,,,Im going to get a sled now,,,,,hahaaha

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    Umm, it is currently -3 here.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    They are predicting up to 7 inches for the southside of Atlanta today.
    dlefdal said:
    Ummmm, what if I don't like thumbs in my butt?

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    What is shown in the pics are about as bad as it got. It stopped a couple of hours ago and most all of it is melted now.

osugirlP103 is offline Officer First Class
    iv lived in Ms for almost three years and heard a myth about snow here but never saw it until today. I thought i had been drugged thru the night and I was only seeing things
    LAW ENFORCEMENT HELPING"PERPS" SLIP DOWN STAIRS SINCE 1766!

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by osugirlP103 View Post
    iv lived in Ms for almost three years and heard a myth about snow here but never saw it until today. I thought i had been drugged thru the night and I was only seeing things
    You were, CIDP's in on it.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information