Welcome to the APBWeb.
    mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO

High School Football/La. Style

NOTRE DAME H.S. (CROWLEY, LA.) vs. CLARK H.S. (NEW ORLEANS, LA.) ON NOV. 9, 2007.Look at the player's ankle..... that is a police ankle bracelet!!Only in Louisiana.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'll reserve comment....
    Wait....no I won't. That is more than likely a very endowed and reliable player who's coach is more worried about state than the fact that he has violated some law. A few political calls later and presto! Sure, sure we'll turn off the monitoring so he can play. After all, its football. Hell that boy is a garanteed LSU graduate. Heh, heh, heh. Good luck coach. *click*
    Sports. Whatever.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    And here I though Kalifornia was a completely different country than the rest of us . . .

PCSD722 is offline Rookie
    I work the home confinement program for my county, I dont even have to double check our list of approved reasons for being away from home. I am amazed how many people enter my program with the idea that they are to be treated in a special way because of his/her last name. Even more amazed each time I hear the magistrate tell them they can get or do special things. Wow they get pis*ed when they finally end up hearing me say they dont get special treatment.
    Stay safe, let's all go home.

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    If you are wearing the braclet your ass should be at work, at home, at church, or school (for learning) not playing football, having beers at the bar, or pimping at the corner.

What the hell kind of example is this, makes the justice system look like a fricken cake walk and they wonder why they have repeats

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    see... ya'll got it all wrong... Louisiana allows you to be out of zone for extracurricular activities... including football games
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

PCSD722 is offline Rookie
    Work
    Church
    School
    Court/Lawyer meetings
    Court ordered appointments (community service, counseling etc)
    Doctor
    State code mandated reasons
    Reasons pertaining to home confinement

These are the only reasons a person can be away from home on our program. I have had one magistrate in particular tell people they could do certain things, like going to a fireworks display (that did not last long when I found him there). My theory is, you are getting a break by being placed on home confinement, that is your one break as far as I am concerned, if you are dumb enough to screw it up then your ass not only needs, it deserves to be in jail for the full remainder of your sentence. Unfortunately part of the time the magistrate will return them to home confinement at the revocation hearing. I figure though that they are going to sit at least 10 days in jail before the hearing, and longer if I can get the case continued one time, I get a little pleasure from that anyway.
    Stay safe, let's all go home.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LMAO

Y'all should send Ryan Perrilloux to recruit that guy.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    ahhh... PCSD - you're missing the boat, he's a juvenile... juvenile's can't commit heinous crimes... the Juvenile Justice system's main concern is reform... not punishment... how can he better himself if he's not allowed to play football?

if you need more clarification... please refer to www.oyd.louisiana.gov
    I'm sure all you're questions about Louisiana Juvenile Justice system can be answered there

of course that's why I got out of it the little heathens...
    -=Twan007

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    LMAO

Y'all should send Ryan Perrilloux to recruit that guy.

that's just dirty...

funny, but dirty =P
    -=Twan007

Thread Information