Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO

Some new additions to O/R.

I have been away for a bit, but now that I have checked in, I noticed some exciting changes with O/R.

First, I saw that my good buddy Jim Donahue has written an article for O/R, and I understand that there are more to come from him. Jim is a great guy and his personality and his wisdom will be a very welcomed addition here I am sure.

Then, to my surprise I hear that O/R has been in touch with Dave Grossman and he will be doing some things with O/R.

That is just awesome!

Way to go guys, keep it up.

"Stupid should hurt."

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Wow, the legendary Dave Grossman, whose essay inspired my avatar! That's awesome! I'd love to see him have a conversation with Countybear--that would be truly amazing!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Then, to my surprise I hear that O/R has been in touch with Dave Grossman and he will be doing some things with O/R.

Yes sir! The rumor is true. O/R will be entering a partnership with Mr. Dave Grossman and Mr. Bruce Siddle. They are starting a new site soon and have asked us to partner up with them. O/R is very excited about this parnership and we look forward to Mr. Grossman and Mr. Siddle being a part of O/R.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    Yes sir! The rumor is true. O/R will be entering a partnership with Mr. Dave Grossman and Mr. Bruce Siddle. They are starting a new site soon and have asked us to partner up with them. O/R is very excited about this parnership and we look forward to Mr. Grossman and Mr. Siddle being a part of O/R.
    That is excellent!

Thread Information