Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    sad but true...
    Yep.

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    I love using this scenario when debating Gun Control:

I usually tell the Rosie to pretend for a moment they are stuck on an elevator with 6 other strangers. At least one of them- you don't know who- is a deranged killer.

Now, would you rather one person (selected at random) have a gun or all people have guns?

For the liberal swine, the knee-jerk answer is "Well, I prefer NO ONE has a gun." Politely remind them that it's not an option- just as ridding this country of every single gun is not an option- and ask them the question again. It's fun to watch them twist in the wind.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Retmilleo909 is offline Banned
    Hey Rhino, since you're from Georgia, have you heard, Sonny Perdue signed HB-89 into law today which will allow those with gun carry licenses to carry a concealed weapon on Marta buses and trains, in restaurants that serve alcohol and in state parks.
    Shirley Franklin, the mayor of Atlanta, Marta officials, bus and train drivers, restaurant owners and state park officials were bitterly opposed to this bill and wanted the governor to veto it.
    You would think these people would have wanted the bill to pass since dirtbags with stolen guns and knives wound and kill people every day in Atlanta. One day after eating lunch I was walking from city hall to the capitol annex when 2 hoods walked up to me and one sneered and said what have you got? I reached in my pocket and pulled out my snub nose and said, do you mean this? I'm telling you, they took off sprinting like they'd seen a ghost. I wouldn't dream of going into Atlanta, day or night without being armed.

Verified LEO
    I heard the bill was up, I didn't know passed. I'm glad to hear it did. Of course the Democrips that run Atlanta don't want honest citizens being armed- it's their competition. The biggest thugs and criminals in Atlanta aren't on the trains... they're in the capital.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Retmilleo909 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I heard the bill was up, I didn't know passed. I'm glad to hear it did. Of course the Democrips that run Atlanta don't want honest citizens being armed- it's their competition. The biggest thugs and criminals in Atlanta aren't on the trains... they're in the capital.
    You may be right, but I would feel a whole lot safer rubbing elbows with the Dems in the hallways of the capitol, than stepping off a train at a Marta station in west Atlanta.

Verified LEO
    Speak for yourself, my friend.

Thread Information