Super Moderator

Roll Tide

Meet Alabama's newest 4 star Running Back

http://alabama.rivals.com/

Film
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BxnsEIK-4

ESPN take....close but no cigar LSU

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recrui...ecruitId=57322
    Under Armour All-American running back Trent Richardson has committed to play for Alabama, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

ESPN's Billy Tucker said of the pledge, " When we spoke with Trent Richardson a few weeks ago, he said spread offenses didn't really appeal to him, and that he liked Alabama because he was a downhill, power-runner who fit well into its schemes. We agree."
    "Richardson is a strong, violent runner with the strength to pound it between the tackles and the perimeter speed to turn the corner and take it the distance. To give you an idea; he finished 5th in the 100-meter dash at the Florida state track meet this spring (best time on the year was a 10.67) and 2nd in a state power lifting contest at the 219-pound weight class in the same week."
    "Shifty but wastes few lateral steps and squares up quickly out of cuts. Difficult to arm-tackle with his great burst, low center of gravity and body-tilt. He has the type of in-line power to wear down a defense by the 4th quarter and get stronger with more carries."
    "The Tide just landed a future workhorse with all the physical tools to carry the load and be highly-productive in Tuscaloosa."

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    yeah baby, it's all about the A!!!
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pac201 View Post
    yeah baby, it's all about the A!!!
    Ahhh the opposition to the Swamp Mafia is born....and then there were two.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    Make it 3!

AlDeputy is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Four
    But you're a deputy, you can't give me a ticket!

Yea Ok, sign here and press hard there are 4 copies!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It is a conspiracy I tell ya!!!!

Thread Information