Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Kate is offline Corporal

Blockbuster online?

I've been using Netflix for quite awhile now and have been relatively happy with them - that is until recently. I'm not getting the movies I ordered until I complain, or it'll take days on end before the movies finally get to my house.

I don't want to pay for crappy service!

I was thinking about trying Blockbuster Online, but not sure how their service is. Does anyone here use it? Any complaints?

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    If you're close enough to a store, it is worth it (if they are on the old plan of return and rent right away).

Netflix ROCKED for me for my trial period plus a week or two....then they started throttling me. BB may do the same, I dunno...but the ability to return/rent is pretty huge.
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Havent had a prob with Netflix yet (knock on wood). Nothing better than walking to the mailbox and having a movie, and leaving an old one in there to go back. I always had late fees and never watched that many until I didnt have to drive to get them or take them back. I like BB and all but Netflix is easier for me
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    I used the Blockbuster Online for awhile. It was great because I could take the movie back to the store and rent another one while they were shipping the next one. Never had any problems with them.
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

Detective7653 is offline Police Detective
    One word REDBOX, Much easier and so much cheaper. Or is that two words... anyway I love it. Plus you can get free codes online and its free.
    Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. John 15:13

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    I loved Blockbuster online. We only got rid of it cuz went with uverse fiber optic in our area and it comes with a virtual library of all movies right at our fingertips!
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Thread Information