• Yes you are a fag

13 31.71%
  • No you are a manly man secure in his sexuality

13 31.71%
  • Get back to work protecting the country and stop posting stupid polls

15 36.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MountainCop Guest
    No, you are NOT gay for watching 'Sex In The City' with your better half and finding some of it funny.

If it was while watching 'Queer as Folk' with your better half, however, I'd say you have some issues...

Cris1102 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasvegasog
    OK I have to watch sex and the city too.Shit sucks
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Cheech Guest
    Dood, Seriously the show fucking sucks. Its all about girls that are little sluts going around and having sex with everyone. Ive heard that show is how girls think....I havent seen anything positive about it!! Just a bunch of sex. With no visuals. OH and they barely work and have all this money and leech off of guys. For christmas my girlfriend got the whole damn book with every episode and said I can watch it with her!! Woohoo......BLah! I just play super nintendo on my phone Feck that!

MountainCop Guest
    Dood, Seriously the show fucking sucks. Its all about girls that are little sluts going around and having sex with everyone. Ive heard that show is how girls think....I havent seen anything positive about it!! Just a bunch of sex. With no visuals. OH and they barely work and have all this money and leech off of guys. For christmas my girlfriend got the whole damn book with every episode and said I can watch it with her!! Woohoo......BLah! I just play super nintendo on my phone Feck that!
    Which is exactly why I don't watch it.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Here's an interesting tidbit - my wife works for a guy whos sister wrote a lot of the episodes. I'm wondering if I smack him hard enough, if she'll feel it. I've seen about half the shows with the wife - some of it is funny, but I get pissed off at the "poor me" and gold digging parts so bad that I always wander off to the computer. It's always sad to see girls my age trying so hard to emulate what they see in that show, spending a fortune on clothes and hanging out at coffee shops.

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fscf3801
    Ok so having been forced to watch the entire six seasons of sex and the city with the wife. I must admit that I did find some of the shows quite humorous. Am I gay for this???
    One thing. You are ghey for finding it hilarious

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Here's an interesting tidbit - my wife works for a guy whos sister wrote a lot of the episodes. I'm wondering if I smack him hard enough, if she'll feel it. I've seen about half the shows with the wife - some of it is funny, but I get pissed off at the "poor me" and gold digging parts so bad that I always wander off to the computer. It's always sad to see girls my age trying so hard to emulate what they see in that show, spending a fortune on clothes and hanging out at coffee shops.
    Do me a favor punch this guy repeatedly in the goddamn face.

GOd forbid me say any negative comment about the show while its on in front of her..... I seriously hate that show, And im going to vent. I thought I was the only one having to deal with it. It is such a retarded ass show. There is alot of gold digging, and the "poor me" parts are soooo ridicolous. The guys in the show make every male seem like a fucking dumbass. SO Now females across the US think guys are like this because of this stupid ass show. I thought it was hilarious when the redheaded one got chlamydia. Little whore. They all live the high life. Go to expensive ass parties. Buy shit all over the place. Make out and do anything that walks. Now women go around thinking this shit is ok. SATC sucks
    Last edited by Cheech; 02-27-06 at 01:05 PM.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    My biggest problem is that the show supposedly "empowers" women (this taken directly from the horse's mouth, namely, ugly bitches I know that watch it. They look more like horses than is good for them. ) I watched about 20 minutes of ONE episode once with an ex-girlfriend. Empowering my ass! Those bitches' entire existences revolve around men! If they aren't fucking them, or taking their money, or trying to change them, then they're BITCHING about them! It's fucking ridiculous! For as "empowered" and "independent" as they are supposed to be, their lives revolve around the very thing that they tout they could do without. If the show was about all the stuff that was non-men-related in their lives, it'd be shorter than Term's johnson, which we all know is a travesty all on its own. ()

But seriously...that Kristin Davis chick? I would put it wherever she wanted, at any time of day. Except Sunday, cause that's the Lord's day, and I would have to throw an extra in for the J-man. (<-----me, on my way to hell, but was it worth it? HELL YES!)
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    hahahaaaaaa!

Cheech Guest
    Damn, You hit that on the nail. I told you they were leeches.

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    LOL 121, very good.

You're entirely right about the lunacy of the idea that this show in any way empowers women.

There are women out there who live in the city and live the sort of lifestyle SATC embraces. They'll never be on television, though, because someone decided that the story of single women on welfare and children without fathers wasn't entertaining. Strangely enough, they're right.

Cheech Guest

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    lmao!

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Hahhahahaha you don't have the balls to show that to your girlfriend. bwahahahaaha she will kick your ass if she even knew you posted that
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    Ok so having been forced to watch the entire six seasons of sex and the city with the wife. I must admit that I did find some of the shows quite humorous. Am I gay for this???

Cheech Guest
    Hahhahahaha you don't have the balls to show that to your girlfriend. bwahahahaaha she will kick your ass if she even knew you posted that
    helllll no

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    though i voted your gay for watching...

lets not all pretend we havent jerked off to it at one time or another when nothing else was on...that and the girls gone wild commercials with the censored knockers. you know what im talking about. sometimes thats the only material available, you do what you gotta do.

Cheech Guest
    Dood you jerk off to Sex and the city????????????

Thats ghey....

thats what you have a spank bank for

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Ok since I had to put up with the sex and the city bull, I now have her watching THE SHIELD. I friggin love that show.
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Cris1102 Guest
    Ok since I had to put up with the sex and the city bull, I now have her watching THE SHIELD. I friggin love that show.
    You go boy!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information