Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: *Choreplay*

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?

*Choreplay*

This works for me!

Gentlemen, if you want to get your lady in the mood for love, you need something that's even more powerful than foreplay. You need "choreplay."

That's the word from Parenting magazine, which coined the term after it conducted a survey that revealed 15 percent of mothers say their idea of foreplay is their husband doing chores.

Do the dishes. Get lucky.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that choreplay can be a lot cheaper than draining the checking account for chocolate, roses and expensive dinners out. Smart husbands learn to multitask, too, letting their wives have a half-hour to themselves while they do the laundry and get the kids ready for bed. It's the unexpected gift of time that is the most romantic of all. Now that's hot!

"I call it the new romantic gesture," Scott Haltzman, professor of psychiatry and human behavior at Brown University and author of the new book, "The Secrets of Happily Married Women," told the Journal-Constitution. "Women are looking for something that gives them the message they've gone the extra mile, and they've done something that matters to them. Being in the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher is a real clear signal you are fighting for her love."

Guys, do note that women aren't turned on watching you iron your own shirts, but rather they are turned on by being relieved of their chores and given time to relax. That is what allows her to de-stress and shift gears so she wants to have sex and not just flop into bed and fall asleep instantly.

There is one warning: Men can't engage in choreplay as a calculated move to have sex. "If that's the case, he'd be better off with roses," Jen Singer, editor of MommaSaid.net told the Journal-Constitution. "They act like there should be a parade down Broadway for making the bed. I hear from moms, 'Of course you should help, it's your underpants on the floor.'" But if your intentions are genuine, you can count on a more amorous mate.
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Cool Breeze is offline 303rd Logistics
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Just KC View Post
    There is one warning: Men can't engage in choreplay as a calculated move to have sex.
    Wait, do some chores to get laid, but dont do chores and expect to get laid. Sounds just contradictory enough for me to not do any chores. After all, who wants to do the chores and not reap the rewards?

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    You mean to tell me that I should be having sex for the chores I do. Well I don't know. I guess I am getting screwed in a way. Dammit!
    The only thing left for me to do is cook and grocery shop. Unfortunately all I can do is burn water and I go on a regular basis to shop. We swap out other things on a regular basis.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I can corroborate this article. When my wife is watching the kids all day, running errands, cleaning the house and cooking she's exhausted at the end of the day. I'm not getting anywhere. When I pitch in and try to help out around the house she's got energy! It's the best aphrodesiac guys.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    I can corroborate this article. When my wife is watching the kids all day, running errands, cleaning the house and cooking she's exhausted at the end of the day. I'm not getting anywhere. When I pitch in and try to help out around the house she's got energy! It's the best aphrodesiac guys.

~Karie

"I used to care

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Sounds like prostitution to me.....
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Quote Originally Posted by gopherpuckfan View Post
    Sounds like prostitution to me.....
    You say that like it's a bad thing
    ~Karie

"I used to care

Kate is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    Wait, do some chores to get laid, but dont do chores and expect to get laid. Sounds just contradictory enough for me to not do any chores. After all, who wants to do the chores and not reap the rewards?
    Ahem....

Dustoff262 is offline Retirement date: December 29, 2019
    Verified LEO
    I find what works is that I constantly treat her the way I did when we first met. Cant keep my hands off of her, we go out at least once a month, txtmsg her naughty things when she is at work, and I clean up after myself (although the military taught me the later). I can see doing the chores in giving the wife some extra energy, but sounds like a cheezy way to make men clean up, by tempting their libido. Guys, you gotta be better than that. Shower, look and smell clean, put a crease in your boxers and throw away that wife beater tee shirt. Maybe you will get lucky even more. IF YOU ARE, then try it on the wife... LMAO.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- George Orwell

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    It's worked for me

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Cool Breeze is offline 303rd Logistics
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey View Post
    Ahem....
    You'd better watch who you're whipping there, missy.

You're not Indiana Jones and this ain't no Temple of Doom!

Kate is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    You'd better watch who you're whipping there, missy.

You're not Indiana Jones and this ain't no Temple of Doom!

HA! See what happens the next time you're feeling frisky.

Thread Information