Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Off duty DUI

Darin is offline I'm sooooo gonna score
    Verified LEO

Off duty DUI

So I'm on my way home just minding my own business. This moped in front of me was all over the place and running 10 mph right in the middle of the road. I'm riding my brakes to keep from running over him and I guess he thought I was too close. He begins to slam his brakes on and off....I guess playing reverse chicken?

Well he then whips his moped into the entrance to a local skank motel and promptly dumps it in gravel. He gets up cussin and pointing his finger at me. Well...me being me, I stop to make sure he os OK. I also wanting to show him the error of his ways. The look on his face was priceless when he seen the uniform. Now mind you I'm not in the jurisdiction that I work.

I have a lil chit chat with the guy and watch him pick up his beer cans after his cooler spills. I can tell he's lit up and call 911. My local PD (also the PD I'm about to join) shows up really quick.

He gets run through some field tests and get's hooked up DUI. And I get to go home.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Even DUIs are feeling the gas price pinch, I guess.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    He must have left his riding mower at home.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information