Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Retmilleo909 is offline Banned

How did you meet you're spouse?

How did you meet your husband or wife and how long did you date before you got married?

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    We met at a mutual friends Christmas party. Dated 2 years before getting married. He remembers that night, I on the other hand was too drunk, but I remember the next day when a group of us got together for dinner and ummm more drinks
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Quote Originally Posted by Just KC View Post
    We met at a mutual friends Christmas party. Dated 2 years before getting married. He remembers that night, I on the other hand was too drunk, but I remember the next day when a group of us got together for dinner and ummm more drinks
    Sounds like Y'all had lots of fun.

So Fla Cop is offline Trunk Monkey Supporter
    Verified LEO
    eWhoremony.com Dated about 4 hours.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

narcodog is offline Rookie
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    After I got out of the Af I was going to school and working part time. That is where we met. We dated three and half years. Been married 34 years in Sept.
    "A Knights Oath
    A Knight is sworn to valor; His Heart only knows virtue; His Blade defends the helpless; His Might upholds the weak; His Words speak only the truth; His Wrath undoes the wicked"

Aspire to Inspire

Darin is offline I'm sooooo gonna score
    Verified LEO
    I met her at the local hooker stroll....she gave me the happy hour special of Two fiddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darin View Post
    I met her at the local hooker stroll....she gave me the happy hour special of Two fiddy.

GREAT post!!

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    My wife's brother paid me to take her out!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    hahahahaha
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    I woke up one morning and there she was..... havent been able to shake her and she keeps coming back for some reason
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Met mine when I was working at the FD part time. Ran into her a few times before, but never really talked. She came in to ride on my shift because she was getting into EMS. We hit it off, and the rest is misery....errr, I mean history.

p.s. If you're reading hon, love ya! The dishes and laundry are done. I'll get the yard tomorrow.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post

p.s. If you're reading hon, love ya! The dishes and laundry are done. I'll get the yard tomorrow.
    HAND OVER THE MAN CARD PLEASE

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    We met at a party, got married 8 years later and that was 26 years ago! Damn you get less for murder! and I'd be out by now!
    Never approach a bull by the front, a horse from behind, or an idiot from any direction.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoestring View Post
    HAND OVER THE MAN CARD PLEASE
    LOL, I would, but it's in her purse with my balls.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo523 View Post
    We met at a party, got married 8 years later and that was 26 years ago! Damn you get less for murder! and I'd be out by now!
    Maybe the the judge will consider it time served if something were to say.... happened

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Get the yard done tomorrow?
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by So Fla Cop View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darin View Post

Both of those are such sweet romantic stories.

Met and wed my wife in the military and since she out ranked me, guess who's the boss!?

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    That sounds familiar but I met my wife at church and married in one of our temples. Since my wife is a 6th generation member with ancestors coming across the plains and many extended family members holding such offices as bishop and patriarch, you can guess who is the boss, too. I am just a convert.

Courtship lasted five years, though. I had a hard time convincing her mom that this was the real thing and I wasn't going away no matter how hard she tried otherwise. My wife is the oldest of five and her mother was watching the wrong daughter. Her father and I got along great. There is also a ten year spread between us in age. We have been together 10 years just this last month.

Second eldest daughter had a child out of wedlock, which just isn't done in a strict Mormon household. Things are much better now but it was a rocky road at first.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    She was a news producer at the NBC station in town and I was a hard-partying sports anchor at the ABC station in the same market. When I decided to give up drinking, I had to change my set of friends, so I started hanging out with the sports guys from NBC...and that's when we met. I was smitten at first site, but she thought I was creepy.

**TRUE STORY**: the first conversation we had actually started off with me eavesdropping on a conversation betwixt her and another friend about G.E Smith (of the SNL last 80's - early/mid 90's) and how she was pretty sure he was dead. Well, I went home that night, scoured the series of tubes known as the interweb and printed out about 100 pages of shit that G.E. Smith is doing today and highlighted the references. The next time I saw her, I presented her with the information. Needless to say, this set me back about 6 months with her. **END OF STORY**

I pursued her for about 6 months, then finally gave up because she was clearly too good for me. Then, about the time I gave up, she started to turn. Me, not being the brightest bulb in the fixture, did not pick up on her subtle clues...so one day she basically blurted out "Ummm...I like you," to which I replied "huh (food crumbs falling out of my mouth and toilet paper likely stuck to the bottom of my untied shoe)?" The rest has been history...dated for 2.5 years and have been married for 3+ on top of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information