Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Member Drive

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

Member Drive

I would like to thank you all for being a members on Officer Resource.. I hope you will consider becoming a supporting member. The supporting memberships are very important to the site, They help pay for the server, updates, and other things needed to run a website. Any supporting membership is appreciated. To become a supporting member please click on the following link CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER

Any questions or comments Please Pm Me.

Reca

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Being a supporting member at any level is a small price to pay for the 24-7 wealth of information and entertainment that is here. Plus you'll have access to the arcade!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If you are on here a lot because you like the site, becoming a supporting member will only make it this place better. I consider myself the biggest tightwad on the site, and I will tell you it is money well spent.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    It's rare to have a forum that can support as many up-to-date technical features as this forum does while still privileging members' interests over commercial interests. Most other sites have to rely on cheap and thus slow-running, frequently offline, and buggy servers and software, and/or sell out to commercial interests by clogging their sites with obtrusive ads, limiting rule enforcement in order to get and keep as many members as possible regardless of quality, and reprimanding longstanding members for criticizing trolls. O/R is only able to avoid those problems with continued support from members. We should all pitch in to help this forum maintain its high quality well into the future.

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Being a supportive member kinda makes you feel like you are partly responsible for the site still up and running. It isn't a lot of money, and maybe one night of no fast food or a week of no starbucks! We obviously all keep coming back.....and with all the work the mods do behind the scenes, we all should at least be helping out with the costs!
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    I think being a supporting member also helps with the giveaways

This is a great site and support is needed to cover daily operating costs (Not as cheap as you think).
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    This sh*t ain't free. Wipe the dust off of your wallet and become a supporting member today. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    what Term is trying to say. We appreciate all the help we get from the members and if you can find it in your heart to donate a small we would appreciate it. We have several different levels of membership you can choose from.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    what Term is trying to say. We appreciate all the help we get from the members and if you can find it in your heart to donate a small we would appreciate it. We have several different levels of membership you can choose from.
    Yeah, that's it...

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    This site is undoubtedly the best! It offers so much - surely a little in return is not too much to ask! Become a supporting member - you know you want to!
    Never approach a bull by the front, a horse from behind, or an idiot from any direction.

Kate is offline Corporal
    <----is a proud supporting member!

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Me and my wife are lifetime supporting members. Come on and join up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAHn...eature=related
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    Me and my wife are lifetime supporting members. Come on and join up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAHn...eature=related
    Yes we can! Si se puede!

Thread Information