Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World Tour

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

World Tour

So what does everyone think about President Obama's World Tour? Looks like he has the French and Germany vote.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Obama for President of United Earth 2154!

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Obama for President of United Earth 2016!
    Go back to your cell.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Go back to your cell.

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Does that make 59 states he has visited now?

He had been to 57 states, last I heard.

What a maroon.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    I saw he worked in "tear down these walls," but I kept waiting for "Ich bin eich Berliner!"
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg View Post
    I saw he worked in "tear down these walls," but I kept waiting for "Ich bin eich Berliner!"
    He probably would have snuck it in if they would have allowed him to speak at the Bradenburg gate like he wanted.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Obama for President of United Earth 2154!

Jenna, I know I'm going to regret this , but how old would Obama be in 2154?
    And they make an issue of McCain's age.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Jenna, I know I'm going to regret this , but how old would Obama be in 2154?
    And they make an issue of McCain's age.
    He'll be such an impressive President that aliens will extend his life by turning him into a cyborg!

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    This was sent to me by one of my Colonel's in the guard

Hi all FYI--for what freedom is worth. Tiffany and Jeff Porter are our friends who live in Virginia. (Below is from Tiffany) I don't know each of your personal political convictions, and apologize if anyone finds this offensive. I thought it was important enough to share. This is Jeff's first hand view of Senator Obama. Tiffany---------- Forwarded Message ----------Hello everyone, As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his visit to 'The War Zone'. I wanted to share with you what happened. He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram. As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service. So really he was just here to make a showing for the American's back home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you. I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheer leaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States. I just don't understand how anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country. If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all fake. In service, CPT Jeffrey S. Porter Battle Captain TF Wasatch American Soldier

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    So what does everyone think about President Obama's World Tour? Looks like he has the French and Germany vote.
    SSSSHHHHHHH! Hopefully no one lets on that they really can not vote for him and he keeps campaigning over in Europe, maybe he can hit China and Russia too.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    He'll be such an impressive President that aliens will extend his life by turning him into a cyborg!

I knew I was going to regret it. I thought you were going to go the "City on the Edge of Forever " route.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I knew I was going to regret it. I thought you were going to go the "City on the Edge of Forever " route.
    I was, actually! But "cyborg Obama" turned up funnier pictures in Google than "time travel Obama" did.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by armsmaster270 View Post
    This was sent to me by one of my Colonel's in the guard

Hi all FYI--for what freedom is worth. Tiffany and Jeff Porter are our friends who live in Virginia. (Below is from Tiffany) I don't know each of your personal political convictions, and apologize if anyone finds this offensive. I thought it was important enough to share. This is Jeff's first hand view of Senator Obama. Tiffany---------- Forwarded Message ----------Hello everyone, As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his visit to 'The War Zone'. I wanted to share with you what happened. He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram. As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service. So really he was just here to make a showing for the American's back home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you. I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheer leaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States. I just don't understand how anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country. If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all fake. In service, CPT Jeffrey S. Porter Battle Captain TF Wasatch American Soldier
    Thanks Armsmaster270 for the eyewitness account from someone who was there and has an opinion that matters the most to me. You noticed that when Obama couldn't have the media with him for photo oportunitities at the U.S. medical facility in Germany he canceled the visit.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Blue 4 U View Post
    SSSSHHHHHHH! Hopefully no one lets on that they really can not vote for him and he keeps campaigning over in Europe, maybe he can hit China and Russia too.
    Now that is funny.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Illegal aliens no doubt.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Illegal aliens no doubt.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I heard that President Obama was going to send one of his staffers to the White House to see how much closet space is available.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I heard that President Obama was going to send one of his staffers to the White House to see how much closet space is available.
    He just wants them to check how many people in the current administration are in the closet so he can help them come out of it!

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I'm sure there will be plenty members of the Obama administration who will be partial to sheep. BAAAAAAAAAAAA! Check six.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information