Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO

Why I'm voting Democratic

Reasons I am Voting Democrat-

I'm voting Democratic because an inexperienced US Senator gives great speeches that make me feel good.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe three or four elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution through judicial fiat every few days to suit some idealists who would otherwise NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democratic because I don't want a stimulus check to spend. Let the government spend it for me.

I'm voting Democratic because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the employees (after taxes).

I'm voting Democratic because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe that churches should only be allowed for political speeches.

I'm voting Democratic because I don't want Doctors who were at the top of their classes to operate on me. I want a government employee who makes $50k a year and couldn't hack it as a contractor or an engineer doing my surgery.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe that paying $4.00 a gallon or more is no reason to drill for the mountain of oil we are sitting on in THIS country.

We wouldn't want to have to move a couple of polar bears now would we?
    I'm voting Democratic because when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democratic because I like it when planes fly into buildings full of civilians. I want to see more of that.

I'm voting Democratic because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.

I'm voting Democratic because I don't want to eat poison food and drink infected water. We all know Republicans love that stuff.

(Ever wonder why the most left wing country in the world (China) is the most polluted?)

I'm voting Democratic because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democratic because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I'm going to marry my TV.

I'm voting Democratic because I REALLY believe there is no bias in the media.

I'm voting Democratic....not!!!
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Scared me there for a second Snuffy. When I read the title I thought I was going to have to hunt you down and use the common sense pliers on you.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    I don't usally get into politics on the forums but when I saw this thread I had a bit of rage come through me.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    I don't usally get into politics on the forums but when I saw this thread I had a bit of rage come through me.

Care to expand on that a bit. It's Ok, let it out.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Care to expand on that a bit. It's Ok, let it out.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I gotta ask, did you actually buy those?

Verified LEO
    LOL No but I would wear one!

armygrnt502 is offline Making my streets safer, one day at a time
    Verified LEO
    Ahhh...made me catch my breath for a second and exhale a loud "NOOOOOOO"...till I saw the bottom. All is right in the world again.
    "Sometimes people need a little help. Sometimes people need to be forgiven. And sometimes they need to go to jail."

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I gotta admit when I saw Snuffy's name and that thread title I was a bit concerned. Thought maybe he was spending too much time with Jenna. Good one Snuffy, you hooked us all!

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

narcodog is offline Rookie
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I can't wait for Jenna's response.
    "A Knights Oath
    A Knight is sworn to valor; His Heart only knows virtue; His Blade defends the helpless; His Might upholds the weak; His Words speak only the truth; His Wrath undoes the wicked"

Aspire to Inspire

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy2202 View Post
    I'm voting Democratic....not!!!
    Awwwww! Even after you gave all those persuasive reasons? Thanks a lot for raising my hopes and then dashing them! For a moment there when I first saw the thread title I was thinking, "in the unlikely story that is America, there's nothing false about hope!"

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    I gotta admit when I saw Snuffy's name and that thread title I was a bit concerned. Thought maybe he was spending too much time with Jenna. Good one Snuffy, you hooked us all!

I tried to get Jenna to see the light, but... apparently no luck!

Jenna, I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy2202 View Post
    I tried to get Jenna to see the light, but... apparently no luck!

Jenna, I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Verified LEO
    Hey, Jenna! Still love ya, girl!
    -Thomas Jefferson

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I understand what Reca was saying. When I read the title I was a little miffed on how someone could vote that way. Now I'm going to go relax and lower my blood pressure

Retmilleo909 is offline Banned
    Without beating around the bush I'll come right out and say... I'm not voting democrat because I don't want a president who has or had a preacher and spiritual mentor who rants God Damn America. Also, I'm not voting democrat because I don't want a president who's too stupid to know what message his preacher was sending to his congregation for 21 years. And, I'm not voting democrat because I don't want a president who's too proud to visit injured troops in the military hospital near Ramstein while politicking and licking the boots of Europeans in Berlin. And, I'm not voting democrat because I don't want an unappreciative and ungrateful first lady.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Retmilleo909 View Post
    Also, I'm not voting democrat because I don't want a president who's too stupid to know what message his preacher was sending to his congregation for 21 years.
    I don't think he is stupid. It worries me even more that he knew exactly what his pastor was preaching.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Only sheep vote democrat anymore. They drank the Obama Koolaid and march off to slaughter. You like lamb chops , Jenna?
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

RoJo is offline Warrior Class
    The Presidential hopeful says he for change. For new hope. For a better America. Has anyone ever heard him say how he's going to achieve all this? The Dem's would have you believe that there is something dreadfully wrong with America.

With all of our problems, we are still the best nation in the world. What's to change? I believe he is a mouth piece for a more sinister group of people behind the scene.

Freedom of speech and choice is what makes America great though!
    Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.

Omar Bradley

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Holy shit dude, I almost whacked the ban button.

You have *really* got to be more careful with your titles!
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information