Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: Is 121Traffic a homewrecker?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Shame on you, you evil bastard! Even if she does want you, you're still a dick!

1 2.70%
  • YES! You're a homewrecker, and she realized that last night was a mistake and isn't calling you.

0 0%
  • Maybe you are, maybe not, but it doesn't matter because you guys deserve happiness.

6 16.22%
  • No, but just to be safe, hold off unless the engagement actually breaks up.

21 56.76%
  • HELL NO! Engagement ain't nothing but a ring thing, brother!

9 24.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    deputy29 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    What is the fiancee doing that shows he in not treating the child right? Is he making the child mind? This woman has a two year old child that should be her main concern. I understand that she has to work but the fact that she is leaving the child with either the fiancee or a sitter while she goes out to bars or meets you shows me that she is not putting her child first. Also dear if she will cheat on her fiancee with you, and basically that is what she is doing, then if you two do get together she could cheat on you that same way. In the long run I think you would have a very hard time trusting her.

I would suggest that you that you end the relationship until such a time as she and her fiancee have broken up. When and if that happens that would be the time to start things up again and see where they go.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Well, today we shall see what is what. She called me up and we were talking for a bit. I asked if she wanted to have lunch because I wanted to talk about some stuff, and she said sure, because she wanted to talk about some things too. I asked her what, because I had a feeling we were on the same page here. In short, she's feels like she's borderline cheating on her boyfriend when we flirt, etc., and she doesn't like that feeling. (Remember how I said she was cheated on by her last BF, and hates cheaters?) This, of course, about made me leap for joy because obviously I'm feeling the same way, hence my poll.

In her words "I don't know...I need to figure out whether it's going to work with my boyfriend or not. I'm not super-optimistic, but I owe it to him to try." What a gal!

In short, she impressed me by speaking up. I knew there were naysayers here who said she was just using me for emotional reasons, and that she couldn't be trusted, wasn't paying enough attention to her kid, was making up stories that embellished how her BF mistreated her kid, etc. I don't hold those views against people, because they are decisions made on the few surface facts that I provided. No one here knows her except for me, and no matter how much I appreciated those posts, I knew that wasn't the case here.

So we're going to go to lunch in a bit, and talk about our situation. I think that we might end up backing off just a little bit, by mutual decision (I got some GREAT advice here), but I don't think we are going to stop feeling the way we feel. Today wil still be positive though...I'm a big fan of getting things all on the table. Even if we back off a bit, I will be content in knowing how we both truly feel, and knowing that we both feel pretty strongly for eachother is still a nice warm feeling. I can deal with it...she's going to need to sort out her personal life becoming involved in mine. From our short talk, it seemed that neither of us wants the other to back off, but it might be the prudent option.

Plus, I won't be a homewrecker.

But I'm still an asshole.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Vendetta is offline Today, We are All Hokies
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic
    But I'm still an asshole.
    +1
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Cochese is offline The Grand Royal
    Verified LEO
    Make sure you tell her you have a major hardon for her

Cris1102 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 121traffic
    In short, she impressed me by speaking up. I knew there were naysayers here who said she was just using me for emotional reasons, and that she couldn't be trusted, wasn't paying enough attention to her kid, was making up stories that embellished how her BF mistreated her kid, etc. I don't hold those views against people, because they are decisions made on the few surface facts that I provided. No one here knows her except for me, and no matter how much I appreciated those posts, I knew that wasn't the case here.
    .............................. .... .............................. ............

Best of luck 121!!!!!
    Last edited by Cris1102; 03-04-06 at 04:26 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information