Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Holy $hit..things are getting quite interesting in The Land of Corn Dogs.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Well fuck-a-duck , congrats to Nick Saban and the No. 1 ranked Crimson Tide. Good Luck against Florida in the SEC title game.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Good game LSU. Y'all were the team I was worried about the most because you can match up against Bama's strengths. Upward and onward now though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=283130099

Video:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...78529&n8pe6c=2

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Hope Bama goes all the way,at least we will keep in in the SEC for 3 in a rowBy all rights Bama should have beat up on us a lot worse than they did.LSU has a long way to go to get the glory back,and the first place would be a quaterback store,I have seen high school QBs do better than Lee.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    New member, so no bandwagoning here. But I wanted to shout about the best team that no one cares about, my alma mater Ball State. I am actually surprised that we are still undefeated so far, even after losing the best receiver in the country. (Dante Love was the #1 receiver in the nation when his neck was broken in the IU game)

The bad thing is even if they go undefeated, we will still end up playing in the Motor City Bowl bowl against some team like Wisconsin. We picked a really bad time to have a soft non-conference schedule. At least the past few years we would play 3 teams from the Big Ten and/or Big 12. Ball State's offense is fantastic. The defense could be better though, but it's not bad either. We are a team that is worthy of being a BCS buster. I believe that Ball State would beat teams like Utah and Boise State. But it would take a lot of stars aligning just perfectly for the Cardinals to get into the BCS. The best chance is for the Big Ten to only get one team in, meaning that the BCS may HAVE TO pick 2 mid major teams. The more SEC and Big 12 teams that get into the top 14 in the BCS standings, the better (because of the no more than 2 teams from any conference rule). But for that to happen, Ohio State has to lose another game, and perhaps Michigan State might have to lose another game. But if that happens, then Ball State would need to become the number 2 mid major team. For that to happen, either Utah or Boise has to lose. And Boise's remaining schedule is easy, so they will be undefeated. But if BYU beats Utah, it's possible that even with one loss, they could still be ahead of Ball State and get the second mid major BCS pick.

So I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that this year Ball State won't make it. But maybe if they finish undefeated after the bowl game, they could start next season ranked. Then if they go undefeated a second time, they would definately be in the BCS. I pray that Nate Davis comes back for his senior year. BTW, watch all of Ball State's remaining games on weeknights on the ESPN networks. They are all televised.

I must admit my other big college football love is Notre Dame. But they suck so much lately, it's hard to talk about them too much. They are better than last year, but it would be hard to be worse.

Some other college football teams I like: Purdue, South Florida, Louisville, Virginia Tech, South Carolina

Colleges I hate: Ohio State, Florida State, USC, Michigan

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    New member, so no bandwagoning here. But I wanted to shout about the best team that no one cares about, my alma mater Ball State. I am actually surprised that we are still undefeated so far, even after losing the best receiver in the country. (Dante Love was the #1 receiver in the nation when his neck was broken in the IU game)

The bad thing is even if they go undefeated, we will still end up playing in the Motor City Bowl bowl against some team like Wisconsin. We picked a really bad time to have a soft non-conference schedule. At least the past few years we would play 3 teams from the Big Ten and/or Big 12. Ball State's offense is fantastic. The defense could be better though, but it's not bad either. We are a team that is worthy of being a BCS buster. I believe that Ball State would beat teams like Utah and Boise State. But it would take a lot of stars aligning just perfectly for the Cardinals to get into the BCS. The best chance is for the Big Ten to only get one team in, meaning that the BCS may HAVE TO pick 2 mid major teams. The more SEC and Big 12 teams that get into the top 14 in the BCS standings, the better (because of the no more than 2 teams from any conference rule). But for that to happen, Ohio State has to lose another game, and perhaps Michigan State might have to lose another game. But if that happens, then Ball State would need to become the number 2 mid major team. For that to happen, either Utah or Boise has to lose. And Boise's remaining schedule is easy, so they will be undefeated. But if BYU beats Utah, it's possible that even with one loss, they could still be ahead of Ball State and get the second mid major BCS pick.

So I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that this year Ball State won't make it. But maybe if they finish undefeated after the bowl game, they could start next season ranked. Then if they go undefeated a second time, they would definately be in the BCS. I pray that Nate Davis comes back for his senior year. BTW, watch all of Ball State's remaining games on weeknights on the ESPN networks. They are all televised.

I must admit my other big college football love is Notre Dame. But they suck so much lately, it's hard to talk about them too much. They are better than last year, but it would be hard to be worse.

Some other college football teams I like: Purdue, South Florida, Louisville, Virginia Tech, South Carolina

Colleges I hate: Ohio State, Florida State, USC, Michigan

Welcome to the forum.I can't believe one of the longest post in this thread was about Ball State. Still it would be comical to see them get in the BCS title game. I hope the wide receiver Love, will be alright. South Carolina sucks. It was the only real team besides Virgina Tech that you mentioned. Pick one team , will ya.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Hope Bama goes all the way,at least we will keep in in the SEC for 3 in a rowBy all rights Bama should have beat up on us a lot worse than they did.LSU has a long way to go to get the glory back,and the first place would be a quaterback store,I have seen high school QBs do better than Lee.
    Remember, Sarge, the kid is a freshman. This was supposed to be Ron Perrileaux's team but the dipshit couldn't keep his ass out of trouble and now he's playing for Ball State or somebody. Million dollar body, 10 cent head. It's a learning process for Lee. I've seen flashes of talent and skill . It's just whether he can learn from mistakes. Besides if you count the touchdowns he's thrown to LSU's opponents he's got to be leading the SEC in touchdown passes.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Ron Perrileaux is actually playing for another team in Alabama, Jacksonville State. He's actually doing good, and keeping his nose clean. The B'ham news just ran a story on him the other day where he's been mentoring to some kid.

And I saw Ball State on tv the other day, couldn't believe their ranked. Good luck to them.

And Auburn won. Yeah. Now comes Georgia and 'bama. Booo.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post

Ahem, BYU should have no problems winning The Holy War against Utah. Just so you know.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    *This is not a gloat.

You are right though, Bama came out flat and played sloppy. Like I said LSU matches up well with Bama's strengths. Having said that, LSU was able to run on us. No one else has been able to. Your QB is young, but our pass defense is better than it used to be in the past. If it is any consolation I think emotion hurt both teams. John Parker helped y'all get your first TD with that penalty in the end zone (even though it was BS!! Taughting LSU fans in Death Valley is akin to flipping off ACLU lawyers in the middle of a riot). Lee was in over his head for a freshman. He did pass well while on boot legs and while scrabbling. So he has upside. I don't expect QBs to win games. I expect them not to lose them. During the 90's I expected Bama to beat everyone they played anywhere. Bama is in the process of getting back to that point. This may well be the most important game Bama played this year. By not playing their best and winning tight one against such adversity gives a team some serious resolve. By the looks of things in the western division this game is going to be the game for sometime to come. Unless Houston Nutt has something to say about it.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    BCS Standings hot of the press.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/BCSStandings?week=4

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    DAMN YOU, OKLAHOMA A&M FOR SHITTING YOUR PANTS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! It will seriously take a major miracle for Texas to play for the Big 12 Title game now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    This was supposed to be Ron Perrileaux's team but the dipshit couldn't keep his ass out of trouble and now he's playing for Ball State or somebody.
    With Nate Davis at QB, we don't need any stupid criminals running the show.

We got up to #14 this week, 3 spots ahead of BYU, but still far, far away from making a BCS bowl.

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    Way to go, BAMA! Oh, and thanks for the near heart attack! Too close for my comfort.
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

What Idiots

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.

2 Dead in Argument Over College Football Game
    Monday, November 10, 2008

EVERGREEN, Ala. Authorities say an argument over Saturday's Alabama-LSU football game led to the shooting deaths of a couple at a home in southern Alabama.

Prosecutors identified the victims as Dennis and Donna Smith of Brewton. The shooting happened about 7 p.m. Saturday at the home of Michael Williams in the rural community of Owassa.

Williams was arrested and charged with two counts of murder.

Investigators told the Press-Register newspaper in Mobile that Dennis Smith, an LSU fan, called Williams, an Alabama fan, after Alabama's 27-21 overtime win and an argument ensued.

The Smiths went to Williams home. Investigators said Smith had a pistol and Williams had a shotgun and fired. Donna Smith was a relative of Williams' girlfriend.

------- Shotgun formation always beats the pistol formation.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    WTF!!!!

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.

2 Dead in Argument Over College Football Game
    Monday, November 10, 2008

EVERGREEN, Ala. Authorities say an argument over Saturday's Alabama-LSU football game led to the shooting deaths of a couple at a home in southern Alabama.

Prosecutors identified the victims as Dennis and Donna Smith of Brewton. The shooting happened about 7 p.m. Saturday at the home of Michael Williams in the rural community of Owassa.

Williams was arrested and charged with two counts of murder.

Investigators told the Press-Register newspaper in Mobile that Dennis Smith, an LSU fan, called Williams, an Alabama fan, after Alabama's 27-21 overtime win and an argument ensued.

The Smiths went to Williams home. Investigators said Smith had a pistol and Williams had a shotgun and fired. Donna Smith was a relative of Williams' girlfriend.

------- Shotgun formation always beats the pistol formation.
    Yea, part of the reason the Buckeyes lost, we had to make them body armor.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    WTF!!!!
    Hence the reason I politely declined an invitation to a coworkers(Bama fan) house for the game.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LSU hype video for this year's Bama vs. LSU game:

YouTube - LSU vs. Alabama 2008 - HYPE Video

Fun little Green Acres parody with Les Miles and Saban.
    YouTube - Death Valley

The lead up to this game was made for Hollywood:
    YouTube - The Crimson Menace teaser

However, THE BEST VIDEO IS ALWAYS LAST!!!
    YouTube - alabama vs lsu 2008 rammer jammer

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Nice videos there , Five-0. The first one had several clips of Little Nickie Satan saying he was not going to be the Alabama head coach. I just realized he was referring to 2009 when he would jump ship on Alabama and move to a better job at William & Mary for $20.00 more a year on his contract and a $50 Walmart gift card.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information