Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Did Alabama's safety catch any of the overthrown eggs?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I'm sure if he would have hung around Baton Rouge, Lee would have thrown him a couple.......or three.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post

Safety, cornerback, linebacker, quarterback , cheerleaders, Saban, coaches in booth, fans. bus drivers and alumni.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    A German fan chimes in with his take on the LSU/bama game;subtitles (printed) NSFW

YouTube - Hitler's take on LSU football

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    A German fan chimes in with his take on the LSU/bama game;subtitles (printed) NSFW

YouTube - Hitler's take on LSU football

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Wow, it's hard to think of anything with hitler in it as being anything short of repulsive, but that was funny, ESPECIALLY about Michigan at the end.

"losing to Toledo" hahaha

At least Ball State blew out Toledo.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    People have been making hilarious college football spoofs with that clip for years now. Everyone of them is funny as hell.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Wow, it's hard to think of anything with hitler in it as being anything short of repulsive, but that was funny, ESPECIALLY about Michigan at the end.

"losing to Toledo" hahaha

At least Ball State blew out Toledo.
    Indy, I'm glad LSU doesn't play Ball State this year.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Ball State is the least of your worries right now. Even though I think Troy is trying to give it away to you now.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Jarrett Lee might have another touchdown pass in him. The Question is for which team. Purple ,Jarrett, purple. Throw to the purple jerseys.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Missed extra point is huge.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    A win's a win. Ugly first half and most of the third quarter but the 4th quarter was absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. It was a comeback win over a team I really thought should not have been able to keep pace, but I was glad to see the Tigers never quit.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Do you think there is some way for LSU fans to force Les Miles to pay for some nitro glycerine tablets for our hearts Damnit that team is going to be the death of me yet.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Last week took a lot out of both teams. Both Bama and LSU started out flat.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    One thing I do like about Lee is that the kid is mentally tough. Now if we could get him to correct his target identification problems LSU would be in business. For starters , all I'm asking for is one game with no pick six. Let's start small.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    It probably is for the best..... Ball State is A LOT better than Troy! LSU was a heartbeat away from replacing Michigan at the end of that video spoof.

"Almost losing to TROY!"

I wish that the Big Ten could add Ball State as it's 12th team next season. Then the march to the BCS would be simple; win the conference and they'd be in. And then people would actually respect us. I'm afraid that after next year, BSU will be back to being a run of the mill MAC team.

Verified LEO
    What is everyone's opinion on the following ideas?????

A.) A FBS playoff. (4 or 8 team)

B.) BCS with a +1.

C.) Adding one more bowl to the BCS so that two more teams can be in the dance.

-------------------------------------------------

A.) This is my favorite choice. I'd say if it's left at 4 teams, use the BCS bowls for each game. One year you could have the national semis in the Fiesta and Orange Bowl, and the winners play in the Sugar Bowl. That year the Rose can keep its Big Ten/Pac Ten matchup. They could rotate the bowls like they do now. The BCS standings would be used to seed the teams in the 4 team playoff. If it was an 8 team playoff, then I still like using existing bowls for each game. The first round would be at x-mas, the second round at new years, then the title game the next week. And in the 8 team format, I would say that a undefeated top 12 mid major team would be in the playoff automatically. Then for those who would think taking bowl games up for the playoff would mean less teams getting to play in bowls, they could just add a couple more regular bowls so that everyone can be making money off it. Or maybe add new bowls in large stadiums to add to the playoff bowls. A bowl in Lucas Oil Stadium would be nice. One in Dallas' new stadium would be nice as well.

B.) This is my second choice. This in essence is a 4 team playoff without calling it a playoff.

C.) This does not solve the national championship issue, but it would allow for 2 mid major teams to possibly be able to play with the big boys, and would allow one or two more BCS teams to get in. I'd say add the Cotton Bowl to the mix. Whoever the highest ranked mid major team was, would be automatically in. In essence it would be like treating all the mid majors as one giant conference. Then you could still have a rule that if a second mid major team is in the top 12, they are automatically in as well. That would most likely be a somewhat rare occurrence. Then they could make a rule that if only one mid major gets in, that bowls can select up to 3 teams from one of the top two ranked conferences (As ranked by the conferences with the most teams in say the top 16. I'd still keep the rule of saying you can't have teams from the same conference play each other in the BCS unless its the title game. That way we could see a third team from the SEC or Big 12 get a shot, for instance. BCS 1 vs. BCS 2 in the title game, then ten teams from the BCS 3-16 range get to play.

My crack pot prediction for the final regular season BCS standings after this season:
    1. Alabama, 2. Texas Tech, 3. Texas, 4. USC, 5. Utah, 6. Oklahoma, 7. Penn State, 8. Florida, 9. Boise St., 10. Ohio St., 11. Georgia, 12. Ball State, 13. BYU, 14. Cincinatti, 15. Missouri, 16. Oklahoma St., 17. LSU, 18. Oregon St., 19. TCU, 20. Miami.

Under A.) (with 8 teams):
    #1 Alabama/#8 Florida (Again) in the Cotton Bowl, #2 Texas Tech/#7 Penn St. in the Gator Bowl, #3 Texas/#6 Oklahoma (Again) in the Holiday Bowl, #4 USC/#5 Utah in the Rose Bowl.

#8 Florida/#4USC in the Sugar Bowl, #2 Texas Tech/#6 Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl.

#8 Florida/#2 Texas Tech in the Orange Bowl. Texas Tech wins National Title.

Under B.):
    Big 10 Champ-Penn St., Pac 10 Champ- Oregon St., SEC Champ- Alabama, Big East Champ- Cincinatti, ACC Champ-Miama, Big 12 Champ-Texas Tech, Auto Bid to Utah, One At Large(Texas)

#18 Oregon St./#7 Penn State in the Rose Bowl
    #1 Alabama/#3 Texas in the Sugar Bowl
    #2 Texas Tech/#14 Cincinatti in the Fiesta Bowl
    #20 Miami/#5 Utah in the Orange Bowl

#1 Alabama/#2 Texas Tech in the National Championship in Miami. Alabama wins the National Title.

Under C.) #1 Alabama/#2 Texas in National Cahmpionship in Miami. Alabama wins the National Title.

#18 Oregon St./#7 Penn St. in the Rose Bowl.
    #8 Florida/#6 Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl.
    #3 Texas/# 4 USC in the Fiesta Bowl.
    #20 Miami/#9 Boise St. in the Orange Bowl.
    #5 Utah/*14 Cincinatti in the Cotton Bowl.

Any thoughts? Feel free to rip this apart!

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Mark me down for Proposition A.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Texas Tech wins National Title.
    that may very well be the first time those particular keys have been pressed in that particular order to form those specific words (and not referring to women's basketball). God help Lubbock if that happens, because the students of the University of Sodom at Gomorrah (as my brother and I nicknamed Tech after a visit to some buddies who went there) will completely burn that town to the ground in a Copenhagen and whiskey fueled riot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I wonder what will happen to BYU's ranking if they manage to pull off a win against Univ. of Utah next Saturday. So far BYU is 10-1 this year where Utah is 11-0. It could happen. The Holy War is about to begin.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information