Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Seven fingers, one for each of aubarn's loses this season if you count this Saturday.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    This commercial is hilarious!!!

YouTube - Alabama vs. Auburn Nursing Home

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    This commercial is hilarious!!!

YouTube - Alabama vs. Auburn Nursing Home

I'm starting to believe that you have some animosity toward the University of Auburn.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    Looks like LSU blew another one!

LSU 30, Arkansas 31

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy2202 View Post

LSU 30, Arkansas 31
    Yep. A secondary would be nice.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Now you remember what the $hitty end of the stick tastes like. As a Bama fan coming out of the wilderness I can empathize.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy2202 View Post

LSU 30, Arkansas 31

Nuff said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Lot of good games yesterday. The LSU - Arkansas game was a roller coaster of back and forth. The Colorado Nebraska game came down right to the wire also. That 56 yard kick was pretty sweet. Miss. State got killed. I figured it would be a little closer than that.

I don't know if your out there Five-O or not, but I'm going to say the game today -Alabama 24 Auburn 14. I hope AU pulls it out of course but it will be a hell of an upset if they do.

War Eagle!

Stalker263 is offline OPS SGT
    Verified LEO
    Will not be easy but at the end of the day I think Alabama will be 12 and O!

By the way, did yall hear Wingnut has been sleeping in his office? Some one put a goal post in his drive way and he cant find his way home anymore!
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory!
    Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Ok, well I might have missed my prediction by just a bit.

Congrats to Bama, hopefully we'll have something for you next year. And I must give some props to Saben for sub'ing players. It would be real easy to get away with running up the score on the cross state team.

War Eagle!

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Ok, well I might have missed my prediction by just a bit.

Congrats to Bama, hopefully we'll have something for you next year. And I must give some props to Saben for sub'ing players. It would be real easy to get away with running up the score on the cross state team.

War Eagle!
    Damn son,posted at 5:56??? The game wasn't over till 6:00Congrats to Bama,fine game,of course they never would have won had the refs caught the roughing the kicker penalty toward the end of the 3rd quater.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Maybe we should get the Fascist's take on the game.

YouTube - Bobby Lowder's office in Auburn

So far I will say it was successful Tiger hunt this year. If you are going to hunt Tigers you better bring your Elephants.

I THINK THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WILL BE ONE FOR THE AGES. ROLL TIDE!!!

I leave you all with this for the week:

YouTube - Rammer Jammer Iron Bowl 2008

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO

ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!
    36-0 ASS WHOOPIN'

TacticalII is offline Member
    Verified LEO
    This OU OSU game is going to give me a heart attack!!!!!!!!!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bama is winning even off the field with this thumping of Auburn: http://alabama.rivals.com/viewprospe...=72018&sport=1

Rueben Randal will be a fine addition to the Tide as well, muuuuhhhhaaaaaaa!!!

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    If we can get away from the SEC and move on to the most powerful conference (the Big 12), that o.u./Oklahoma A&M game was a great one...I think o.u. may have done just enough to push them over the top against Texas in the BCS points, which decides who from the south will play in the Big 12 Championship. HOWEVER...bear this in mind: o.u. won by 20 points. 7 came off a lucky-ass tipped ball to Gresham. 7 came off a garbage time td run (Gundy, why on earth do you call timeout with 30 seconds left instead of allowing o.u. to run out the clock?) and 2 came off what was not a lucky play (the safety when Zac Robinson fumbled on the 2-point conversion attempt), but certainly should have been an easy PAT instead of a 2-point conversion attempt early in the 3rd quarter. So, realistically, o.u. actually beat OSU by 4 points.

For the non-Big 12 folks...how would you vote, if you had a vote? Is the Texas head-to-head neutral site win over o.u. put Texas ahead, or do you go for o.u. by virtue of their absolute shellacking of Tech (the team that beat Texas)?

In all honesty, if o.u. edges out Texas, I'm not going to be upset (well, I'ld be disappointed, but not upset as in "we got screwed"). o.u. is playing extremely well right now and both teams probably deserve it as much as the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Anyone that is a fan of the so called playoff system has to put Tx ahead of Ou. The way the Big 12 decides this is garbage.

http://secsports.com/index.php?s=&ch..._article_id=46

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Anyone that is a fan of the so called playoff system has to put Tx ahead of Ou. The way the Big 12 decides this is garbage.

http://secsports.com/index.php?s=&ch..._article_id=46
    I hope you're right....both Corso (moron) and Herbstreit said after the game they would still put UT above o.u. by virtue of the Cotton Bowl win...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Well, if Missouri pulls an upset in the Big 12 title game, whoever gets left out of the game will most likely go to the national championship. So losing out in BCS points tonight isn't the end of the story yet. USC most likely has no chance of making it. I doubt they can vault above a one loss UT or OU team if Missouri wins the Big 12.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Word around here now is that there are talks going on about trying to make a Ball State/Boise State bowl game happen. The WAC and Humanitarian Bowl (at Boise) have already said they want Ball State to play Boise in the Humanitarian Bowl. Of course the MAC would like to see Boise come play Ball State in the Motor City Bowl (not a home game but closer to Ball than Boise). Today I heard of a new scenario that could possibly work out. The Idependance Bowl could possibly have two at large bids available because of not having enough SEC and Big12 teams to fill the I-Bowls slots. If the conferences and teams, and sponsors could hash out a deal, the two undefeated BSU's might get to play there.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information