Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    and speaking of smart USC girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brcl8U0jHto
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    [QUOTE=Five-0;377634]Hey Captain can you smell that?

I can smell another BCS championship and another win vs the Low Tide.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Hey now, I only gig ya on the way back past. I have NO problem going.. I dunno, SIX years back.
    Six sounds good to me.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    You'll have to go back further than six years lucky....

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I don't care who you this is funny. You have to read the commentary on these recruits.

http://www.gump4heisman.com/my_weblo...lass.html#more

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday View Post

Hard core WI Badger fan but USC is now a close 2nd
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

vicat777 is offline Gang Detective/SWAT Sniper
    It seems that everyone forgot about the BEST SEC team.....Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vicat777 View Post
    I remember they suck.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vicat777 View Post

See post #3. The Volunteers.....a team that for a time being runs a close second to Aubarn as a team I hate. As Bama recaptures the state in recruiting Tenn may overtake the barn though. However, since we have Vol fan I will give them the attention they need here when I get off duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    See post #3. The Volunteers.....a team that for a time being runs a close second to Aubarn as a team I hate. As Bama recaptures the state in recruiting Tenn may overtake the barn though. However, since we have Vol fan I will give them the attention they need here when I get off duty.
    Ok, well I live and die Tennessee Football, but I have to say that Bama is my 3rd choice of SEC schools with GA running 2nd. And I must say, as long as everyone beats the Sissy alligators I am happy.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Gotta stir the pot, GO Bucks and we'll see whoever in the BCS Championship game.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyswat View Post
    Gotta stir the pot, GO Bucks and we'll see whoever in the BCS Championship game.
    Ya know what they say...Third times a charm.

That may only hold true though if an SEC team doesn't meet them there.....What are they now 0-9 against SEC teams in bowl games?

DIESEL326 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO

Go Trojans... the team everyone is scared to play... Look out swamp mafia!!!
    "Aim small, miss small."

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL326 View Post

Ah yes , another condom fan in the house.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL326 View Post

Don't you get a crack at the Bucks right after their done with USC?

DIESEL326 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyswat View Post
    Don't you get a crack at the Bucks right after their done with USC?
    Roger that...

Our "big" games are:

Sept. 6... LSU
    Sept. 20... Ohio State
    Sept. 27... OK State
    "Aim small, miss small."

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well here goes nothing.....

Very nice....but I didn't think Bama fans were smart enough to use Photo shop!!!!
    Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information