Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO

UT = National Champions

/end of thread!

HOOK EM HORNS!
    .Yeah,ok

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Oh yeah, Georgia Tech can suck it. Go Canes...
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Ole Siss is looking like a pretender tonight. South Carolina has stepped up big time at home. 16-3 in the 4th SC right now.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    I thought Ole Miss was overrated, but they looked terrrrrrible in the game.

I'm looking forward to Auburn vs. Tennessee. Should be a good game. I'd feel better about it if it was a home game though.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Something is amiss in Starkville.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    LSU football is gonna give me a heart attack...
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Something is amiss in Starkville.

Not any more.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan007 View Post
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Congrats to South Florida for beating the Florida State Suckinoles!

And damn, save for a horrible call and botched review of said call, Indiana might have beaten Michigan.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Not any more.
    Believe me, I don't want the Big Dawgs of our conference losing to the up and comers.

Verified LEO
    Plus 1

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Bo's doing fine by us (Bo Pelini, formerly of LSU staff) Beating non conference UL Lafayette isn't anything to brag about, so instead I'll brag on them some. They played hard all four quarters, were near penalty free and played second string players even sooner than we did. All the respect I can offer to UL Lafayette players and coaches. They represented themselves well. The score is more about the program size than the players. That said...

Not sure I'd like to match our team against LSU just now though. After the Virginia Tech miracle we're pretty heart attack adverse here too. Those Hokies never give up!

Good on them too. They beat us fair and square. Virginia Tech is my favorite in the rest of the games they play.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Any team that takes Miami down a couple of pegs is alright with me.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Any team that takes Miami down a couple of pegs is alright with me.
    + 11tybillon

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

How's your ticker doing this week , Twan???
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    How's your ticker doing this week , Twan???
    Twan???Twan!!!!! ruh roh

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    What is the take of the Swamp Mafia on y'alls big match up this week?

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    What is the take of the Swamp Mafia on y'alls big match up this week?

I still haven't figured out this year's version of the Fighting Tigers. They don't seem to do anything exceptionaly well....or bad. They have been playing just well enough to win. They've made plays when they had to. I don't know how that's going to work against maybe the best team in college football with or without Tim Tebow. They had better capitalize on scoring opportunities against Florida , something that they haven't done consistently this year. Your not going to beat Florida without a running game. A one dimensional offense will get killed by Florida 's defense. Stupid penalities and turnovers need to be eliminated. Can LSU beat Florida? Yes. Will they? Not unless they put a solid game together for 60 minutes.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I agree with most of what you said Capt.

My take on this years team is JJ has not been overly impressive. He has made just enough plays to keep the starting job and has not committed a bunch of turnovers. He does need to work on his timing and getting rid of the ball sooner. Sometimes it looks as though he holds the ball a little too long whether in the pocket or on the option. Of course I can't see the recievers or if they are open from my chair in front of the TV, so that's hard for me to say. I hear alot of Tiger fans calling for Lee to get more playing time due to the lack of long passes and the sometimes inaccuracy when JJ does throw the long ball. I just can't forget about the 16 int. Lee threw last year and all the ones that were returned for TD's. I like JJ for now. I think he gives us the best chance to win. Our o-line needs to step it up a notch against Florida and for the rest of the season. I think they are average at best and are by no means a dominate line.

I think the D has got to keep it close for us to have a chance. Put pressure on whoever is Florida's QB. I think we have an advantage between Florida's WR's and our DB's. Main thing will be getting off the field on 3rd down. IF our D keeps it close and gives our offense time to start clicking and IF our offense can put together some decent drives to keep the D fresh, I think they have a good chance of winning. Offense also has to capitalize on drives. Field goals will not beat Florida, I don't think.

I'm not looking at this game as a must win. A loss here and we are still in control of our own destiny. 'Bama and the rest of the SEC West are bigger games to me. Regaurdless of the outcome of this game we still have to beat 'Bama, Ole Miss, Auburn, Arkansas, to get another shot at, most likely, Florida in the SEC Championship. All four of those SEC West games will be huge. IMHO 'Bama is playing the best out of any team in the nation and if I had a vote would be my #1.

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Twan???Twan!!!!! ruh roh
    lol - I'm still here - haven't been able to get on - had some family issues - but yeah, they seem to get more and more daring each week...

they can't pull that crap this week with the Gators coming to town...

I just love the rankings for the past 2 weeks - SEC is definitely putting the rep out

this week makes me nervous - Florida is definitely one of the toughest teams in the nation - but I do agree with iso - Bama is more important to me - we can always meet Florida in the championship again

I'm still sure I'm gonna need oxygen after this season =/
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information