Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Bama will prob still win, but you have to give a ton of respect to Texas for not laying down. You are watching a Very young QB mature before your eyes.
    Gotta agree. He will be a great future QB. I'm a Bama fan.......but if McCoy hadn't been injured and Bama played the same...I think they would be winning now instead of Bama. I mean, I'll take the win. But even I will say its an ugly game.

Now for the final 2 minutes.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Bama will prob still win, but you have to give a ton of respect to Texas for not laying down. You are watching a Very young QB mature before your eyes.
    I'll give you that...I'm going to have a freaking stoke!

Nevermind...

ROLL TIDE!!!
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Ugh. Congrats to the Tide. A win is a win......................

But I vote Colt McCoy as Alabama's player of the game.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! We aren't a Florida team. Kneel and let the time run out. End the game.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Congrats to Bama. Though I must admit that going into tba game I didn't think Texas had a chance, even with McCoy. But this Texas team really earned my respect, because they had no business being in the game at all. I thought they weren't even worthy to be in the championship game after the Nebraska game. But they showed that they belonged.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Lord knows I can't find the post where I called this after Saban's first year, but I know I called a Championship within Saban's 3rd year. Sweet Jesus I have to work on Friday, and I might call in sick with chapped lips. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE TO THE O/R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama defeats Texas, rolls to first national title since '92 - NCAA College Football Recap - ESPN

Instant Analysis: Alabama 37, Texas 21 - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

Too early..............see you next year for #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    My boys fought hard. When the chips were down, they never gave up. Hats off to the D for putting the clamps on in the 2nd half so we could actually see a real game AND to the young 'un for hanging in there and grinding to the last few ticks left. Congrats to 'Bama...although that last TD did chap me a bit. I just hope Colt's shoulder is ok and he doesn'd end up like Jason White as a part owner of a "The Athlete's Foot" franchise. Seriously..that's what he's doing these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Congrats to 5-0 and the Crimson Tide.

CAN WE HAVE SABIN BACK NOW.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    My boys fought hard. When the chips were down, they never gave up. Hats off to the D for putting the clamps on in the 2nd half so we could actually see a real game AND to the young 'un for hanging in there and grinding to the last few ticks left. Congrats to 'Bama...although that last TD did chap me a bit. I just hope Colt's shoulder is ok and he doesn'd end up like Jason White as a part owner of a "The Athlete's Foot" franchise. Seriously..that's what he's doing these days.
    Yep. They never quit. They played hard and rallied behind their young quarterback. I admire the hell out of that kind of " Never Say Die " spirit.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Congratulations to Alabama for bringing home another BCS Championship to the SEC.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Colt McCoy's letter to Vince Young after the game:

Vince's return letter to Colt:

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    what an ugly game. neither team looked like they had any business being there. i found it funny that nick saban thought so little of texas that he actually faked a punt deep in his own territory on 4th and 23. i found it funnier that as he predicted texas couldnt capitalize. right there i knew this game was gonna suck ass. then when texas recovered the ensuing kickoff and again couldnt score...i wanted to throw up. the first half actually turned my stomach because the football was so bad. both teams looked awful.

in the 2nd half, when texas fought back and made it 21 to 24, i thought the game was interesting...but sure as shit, it got sloppy again.

congrats to bama on the win. but this was a brutal game to watch.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Seriously?
    yes...the pac 10 is the 2nd best conference in college football behind the SEC. im completely serious.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    yes...the pac 10 is the 2nd best conference in college football behind the SEC. im completely serious.

Yeah well the Big 10 had a little something to say about that during the bowl season.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Yeah well the Big 10 had a little something to say about that during the bowl season.
    im a fan of the big 10...i like penn state. they had a good bowl season, but you cant even compare the 2 right now.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No. 8 Ohio State 26 (11-2) , No. 7 Oregon 17 (10-3) LOSS

No. 14 Brigham Young 44 (11-2) , No. 18 Oregon State 20 (8-5) LOSS

No. 22 Nebraska 33 (10-4) , No. 20 Arizona 0 (8-5) LOSS

Oklahoma 31 (8-5) , No. 21 Stanford 27 (8-5) LOSS

No. 23 Utah 37 (10-3) , California 27 (8-5) LOSS

No. 24 USC 24 (9-4) , Boston College 13 (8-5) WIN

UCLA 30 (7-6) , Temple 21 (9-4) WIN

2-5 with only one ranked team in the Pac 10 winning. 2nd best conference, I think not.

Verified LEO

2-5 with only one ranked team in the Pac 10 winning. 2nd best conference, I think not.

alabama almost lost to texas without mccoy. alabama is much better than texas even with mccoy. anything can happen. it just so happens that they didnt fare well in this year's bowl season. the bowls are meaningless anyway. the conference is stronger than the big 10 overall.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO

This.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    I hate aruging a point that can never possibly be decided in real life, but I seriously can't believe you think the Pac-10 is the 2nd best conference this past year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information