Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Anyone who says that Mallett is a Heisman candidate is a freakin moron. Arkansas would have won that game with about any other QB in there. Mallett is a choke artist at best. But kudos to Bama for stiffening up in the second half. They won the one game that was probably the most important of the season. I'm doubting anyone else will come that close to them again until their bowl game.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Anyone who says that Mallett is a Heisman candidate is a freakin moron. Arkansas would have won that game with about any other QB in there. Mallett is a choke artist at best. But kudos to Bama for stiffening up in the second half. They won the one game that was probably the most important of the season. I'm doubting anyone else will come that close to them again until their bowl game.

Welcome to the SEC Fuzz, we got Florida this next week. That could be a challenge as I think they have the best D in the SEC this year.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Florida doesn't look too scary to me. I think this is kind of a down year for the SEC, at least by comparison to the last few years. Auburn is maybe the second best team, and they don't impress me much. I honestly don't think the SEC has a team left that can really threaten Bama. LSU might have the defense, but not the offense. I think Bama would just have to simply lay an egg to lose before the bowl. With how Bama and Ohio St. are playing, I don't think Boise, TCU, or Oregon have much of a chance to get into the championship. But then again, as soon as you think everything is simple in college football, something crazy happens and its a whole new world.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    But then again, as soon as you think everything is simple in college football, something crazy happens and its a whole new world.
    i.e. Texas on saturday..?

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmer View Post
    i.e. Texas on saturday..?
    that "incident" shall never be spoken of again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Did the starting TX QB get knocked out of the game or some other pansy wrapped sob story occur?

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Did the starting TX QB get knocked out of the game or some other pansy wrapped sob story occur?
    I guess the alabama educational system is to blame here. "Shall never be spoken of again" means "ya'll shut yer goldern moonshine hole 'bowtit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I guess the alabama educational system is to blame here. "Shall never be spoken of again" means "ya'll shut yer goldern moonshine hole 'bowtit."

Translation = We played someone other than Baylor or SMU and got our asses kicked because we suck donkey dicks.

I understand Texan because I'm married to one.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Auburn is maybe the second best team, and they don't impress me much. .
    Hey! They looked good vs. SC I though. A lot better than against Clemson. If Newton would throw more I would be real happy. He sure can run though. I look for him to start showing up in Heisman voting, purely because of how much difference he alone makes for the team. Though I'd still pick Ingram for now.

AU's got a pretty favorable schedule coming up. Two good home games against Arkansas and LSU, but other than those there looks to be a decent chance of it being on hell of an Iron Bowl. I could see us being a one lose team entering the UA game.

And for the love of god, please someone beat Boise St/TCU.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Hey! They looked good vs. SC I though. A lot better than against Clemson. If Newton would throw more I would be real happy. He sure can run though. I look for him to start showing up in Heisman voting, purely because of how much difference he alone makes for the team. Though I'd still pick Ingram for now.

AU's got a pretty favorable schedule coming up. Two good home games against Arkansas and LSU, but other than those there looks to be a decent chance of it being on hell of an Iron Bowl. I could see us being a one lose team entering the UA game.

And for the love of god, please someone beat Boise St/TCU.
    Right now you just go for on 4th down every time against LSU. If you punt you are punting to Peterson and that is just stupid. If you don't make it, you take on the LSU offense, and they are going nowhere right now. With the talent on that team that just leaves me shaking my head too.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Right now you just go for on 4th down every time against LSU. If you punt you are punting to Peterson and that is just stupid. If you don't make it, you take on the LSU offense, and they are going nowhere right now. With the talent on that team that just leaves me shaking my head too.

If LSU had consistent play from their quarterback(s) and offensive line they would be dangerous. They are good to go everywhere else.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Alabama talking to Florida:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnSAAVuEob8]YouTube - Animal House[/ame]

Oh and did anyone see what Nick Saban rode to the stadium today:

above pic courtesy of AubiOne

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    Well dammit... another "incident." If this trend continues, no one will be able to discuss Longhorn sports until basketball rolls around...

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Ha. USC lost. Today just keeps getting better and better.

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Iowa 24
    Penn State 3

To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    As much as I hate Bama, holy hell, they are a beast of a team...........
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Brilliant call by Les Miles at the end of the game to confuse the hell out of the Tennesee defense , forcing them into being penalized for having 14 players on the field.

On the positive side, at least Jarett Lee's interception in the end zone wasn't run back for a touchdown , I guess that counts as improvement.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Brilliant call by Les Miles at the end of the game to confuse the hell out of the Tennesee defense , forcing them into being penalized for having 14 players on the field.
    That dude has GOT to get somebody to watch the clock and hit him upside the head with a bat if if doesn't pay attention.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    I'm thinking that maybe someone's gotta hit him upside the head with a bat and say "hey coach - wanna get TWO plays ready in case one doesn't work?"
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan007 View Post
    I'm thinking that maybe someone's gotta hit him upside the head with a bat and say "hey coach - wanna get TWO plays ready in case one doesn't work?"
    I would say at least devote a whole practice to Jefferson learning how to spike the ball but he would probably overthrow the ground.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information