Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Oh boy.

Cam is the man and Fairley is a close second. In other news TN sucks, and I like it that way.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Oh boy.

Cam is the man and Fairley is a close second. In other news TN sucks, and I like it that way.
    They both ate our lunch,BIG TIME.Fairley seemed to get more energy as the game went on,instead of getting tired.What the hell yall feed that boy.For once I wont bitch about the QB,wasn't their fault today(yesterday now) but the O line,are lack thereof.
    ]

ISPTI is offline S=3.86 x √(R x Fs)
    Verified LEO
    Badgers > Hawkeyes. This will make this next week much more entertaining!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    BCS Standings fresh out:

BCS Standings
    RK TEAM RECORD
    1 Auburn 8-0
    2 Oregon 7-0
    3 Boise State 6-0
    4 TCU 8-0
    5 Michigan State 8-0
    6 Missouri 7-0
    7 Alabama 7-1
    8 Utah 7-0
    9 Oklahoma 6-1
    10 Wisconsin 7-1
    11 Ohio State 7-1
    12 LSU 7-1
    13 Stanford 6-1
    14 Nebraska 6-1
    15 Arizona 6-1
    16 Florida State 6-1
    17 Oklahoma State 6-1
    18 Iowa 5-2
    19 Arkansas 5-2
    20 South Carolina 5-2
    21 Mississippi State 6-2
    22 Miami (FL) 5-2
    23 Virginia Tech 6-2
    24 Nevada 6-1
    25 Baylor 6-2

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Aubarn vs. LSU farks:
    Courtesy TheNotoriousGOP:

Courtesy LSUFreak:
    Unstoppable Cam

Bama vs. Tenn farks:

The Vols are just the SEC's bitch this year boys.

Courtesy LSUFreak:

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Dear Lord I have found something new, The Meltdown Blog. Be warned these are the posting of the week's pissed off fans. Some of the posts are very graphic so be warned. Featured this week are the fan bases of LSU, Tennesse, and by far the biggest fan meltdown of the week:

THE TEXAS LONGHORN FAN BASE.

It's Meltdown Time... - Roll 'Bama Roll

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bama is marching to LSU

Courtesy of LSUFreek:

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LSU played a good game and got the breaks to win a close SEC game between two sound teams. When I think about it, AL was a turnover away from a win, guess who got it? The team that won. The times of winning back to back are behind everyone I'm afraid. The college game is morphing into the pro game where you win it all, regroup and try to it again one out of the next four. You have to be good and lucky to do it just once. I'm happy that Bama is in a position to always be a threat any given year. The only problem is that we play in a league where we are far from alone in that respect. Geaux game Tigers, see ya next year, and ROLL TIDE!

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Five-0 - that game, like many others, had my heart beating down to the last second

Bama is one hell of a squad, and LSU finally got to firing on most of their cylinders - I think this is always going to be one great match up - and of course some great trash talking coming from it off of both sides

I KNOW Bama's not going down 3 losses this year - don't think Saban is gonna let that happen, so Auburn had better watch out

LSU has some more issues they need to iron out, but they've done what I've said all along (not necessarily here) - LSU plays to the caliber of their opponent...

damn good game Bama - Roll Tide kick Auburn's ass - and Geaux Tigers

(I can't believe I just said that)
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Verified LEO
    damn good game Bama - Roll Tide kick Auburn's ass
    Does someone need to go to the "time out" room??
    ]

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I agree one wicked game........I am scared of two things with our Tigers!!!! First if the defense was not as bad ass as it is, where would we be. Second, just think if we had a fair to average college quarterback where should we be...........;-)
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan007 View Post

(I can't believe I just said that)
    I'm a huge Georgia fan this week and if they get lucky then yeah, ROLL TIDE in the Iron Bowl. Don't think Georgia will be able to get it done though, so as much as I hate Auburn, if they beat Georgia, I want them to win out and play for the NC. That will give LSU a better chance to play in the Sugar bowl or receive another at large BCS bowl bid if they win their last three. Just glad we got ULM next. Wouldn't be surprised to see LSU play a little flat next Saturday.

As for the Bama game yesterday. Best game I've seen LSU play in 2 years. I'm still a little hoarse this morning. LSU played like they wanted it more. They were the better team in the second half and deserved that win.

Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I agree one wicked game........I am scared of two things with our Tigers!!!! First if the defense was not as bad ass as it is, where would we be. Second, just think if we had a fair to average college quarterback where should we be...........;-)
    If the defense wasn't as good as it is we would be a 5 or 6 lose team right now. If we had an average quarterback, or one that played up to his potential every week, we'd be in Auburn's chair right now getting ready to play for the SEC Championship and NC.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan007 View Post

Some hatin goin on here. I've been quite too. I'll just leave this here.

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'll do you one better Great:

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    So the man likes to eat a little grass. I ain't mad with him. Just keep winning coach, no matter what your "Traditions" are.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Miles via ESPN.com
    As Les Miles' latest stab at fourth-down trickery was about to unfold, the LSU coach bent down, snatched up some blades of grass -- and ate them.

"I have a little tradition that humbles me as a man, that lets me know that I'm a part of the field and part of the game," Miles said as a smile widened on his face. "You should have seen some games before this. I can tell you one thing: The grass in Tiger Stadium tastes best."

Verified LEO
    OK,so LSU beat alabama,no biggie,just another game,and if my wife comes on here and posts anything,I want you to know she lies.,The cat is OK,(or will be),the furniture is upright(well,except for the few pieces that need a lil repair),the neighbors are fine(took a while to explain),and besides that I wanted a new t v anyway.
    ]

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Holy hell inspired by the above youtube clips:

Not to mention, Les wasn't eating grass. He was dropping acid:

Coutesy of TheNotoriousGOP and Rattlehead:

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Holy hell inspired by the above youtube clips:

Not to mention, Les wasn't eating grass. He was dropping acid:

Coutesy of TheNotoriousGOP and Rattlehead:

I still want to see the Heineken
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    saw this on a friend of mine's facebook - they said they could see LSU pulling a play like this and getting away with it

I have to agree...

-=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information