Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Fernman is offline Traveling Man
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Maybe an earthquake that swallows both teams too.

Actually an Auburn win is better for Bama. We have aubarn at home and LSU on the road.
    I was thinking meteors crashing down on all of the SEC...
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z311/WCC54321/TREX-IN-F14-2.gif
    These days go by like trucks and trains
    Some hit so hard you barely feel a thing...

These times count down like boats and planes
    Some wash away in undertow
    Some plummet down in flames

All opinions expressed by "Fernman" on OfficerResource.com are solely my personal opinions. They in no way reflect the views of my agency and employers. The First Amendment is my divine shield for my sarcasm and bitching. Reading further may cause detached retinas, bleeding ulcers, and wrist cancer.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernman View Post
    I was thinking meteors crashing down on all of the SEC...
    It would take an act of God to stop the SEC.

I will say that was one hell of a game between LSU and aubarn. I say game, but it was more like a back alley fist fight. I'm glad LSU's qb and aubarn's running back will be alright though. Tough to win on the road, and LSU got it done. First time since 1998 winning at the barn.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Five SEC teams in the Top Ten speaks for itself. That was a great game and I was impressed by Aubarn's young quarterback. Any victory by LSU in the great state of Alabama is sweet.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    It would take an act of God to stop the SEC.

I will say that was one hell of a game between LSU and aubarn. I say game, but it was more like a back alley fist fight. I'm glad LSU's qb and aubarn's running back will be alright though. Tough to win on the road, and LSU got it done. First time since 1998 winning at the barn.
    Uhhhh why would he want to? He is a season ticket holder ya know

WAMBAUGHREADER is offline Fattest, cop, ever.
    War Eagle anyway! good job LSU.
    Do you want me to get naked and start the revolution?

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Well I've been out of pocket for a couple days, but that was a good game. I was surprised that the defense let LSU drive the field like they did there at the end. But our offense did better than I thought they would. Hate we lost, but it was a good game.

War Eagle!

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    OK, I'm got to say the Bucks sucked against USC. The offense was pittifull and the defense was on the field way too long. At least they gave Pryor a start against Troy and he should improve as he takes more snaps with the 1st string.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    ATTENTION:

ALABAMA HAS OFFICIALLY ANNEXED THE STATE OF GEORGIA.

THE STATE OF THE SEC WILL BE DECIDED IN BATON ROUGE, LA.

MARK RICHT'S NEW JOB IS KEEPING THE DIGESTIVE TRACT OF BIG AL CLEAR!!!!

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

sweetpea is offline Master Officer
    Look out Alabama here comes Kentucky

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f.../ukbluejw2.gif

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long."

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Look out Alabama here comes Kentucky

To bad for you we won't be playining in Rupp Arena!!!

To bad for you we won't be playining in Rupp Arena!!!
    Well it is Football, the Wildcats can play anywhere

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long."

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Can Georgia please wear their black jerseys when they play LSU ?
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I was a witness to this in chat so here goes.

hearye hearye the winner of next weeks 'Bama vs. Ky game gets to make a sig line for the loser. ie Sweetpea vs. Five-0

May the best fan win.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Good man CTR.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Can Georgia please wear their black jerseys when they play LSU ?
    My guess is those black jerseys will disappear for a long, long time. Can't help but feel Georgia got what they deserved though. Real NC contenders do not need or should not look for gimmicks or wardrobe change to motivate them. They should just be able to come out and win the game,...like 'Bama did. I honestly think 'Bama turned the "blackout" into there own motivation and props for that. They handled business and looked very impressive.

THE STATE OF THE SEC WILL BE DECIDED IN BATON ROUGE, LA.
    I agree with you Five-0...If both LSU and Alabama can run the table to their Nov. 8th meeting, that will be a HUGE game. If this happens, it will not only settle the SEC West title, I look for the winner to win the SEC as a whole and represent in the NC game.

Not so fast ISO

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Not so fast ISO

Oh my God, Lee Corso is in the house.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Not so fast ISO

Congrat's to Kentucky for their 4-0 start. I don't blame you for being excited..they only need 2 more wins to become bowl eligible, which is what constitutes a successful Football season in Kentucky.

Unfortunately, whooping up on Louisville (2-2), Norfolk St (2-3) and Western Kentucky (2-3), and barely getting by Middle Tennessee St (1-3) by 6 pts, does not impress me as much. Kentucky starts it's SEC schedule this week against 'Bama and I think their time as an unbeaten team will end and the losses will start to pile on after that. But don't worry, they still play Arkansas and Mississippi St, so that should be the two wins that they need making them bowl eligible, hence a successful season.

And by the way, I was not saying that both LSU and Alabama would run the table to their meeting, just saying if they did how big it would make that game. If that happens, it will be a match up of two, of the top 3 teams, at least, maybe even the top 2 teams. Both still have a long road between now and then and anything can happen.................

'cept Kentucky beating Alabama.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Oh my God, Lee Corso is in the house.
    Ain't that the truth. I don't care how many times that bozo picks Bama, I can't stand him.

DIESEL326 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    ROLL TIDE boys and girls!!!
    "Aim small, miss small."

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information