Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Thirdwatch is offline Guardian between peace and peril
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    SEC is a tough conference and I will give them their props and respect. However, my loyalty remains with WISCONSIN who currently is ranked #6.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I'm a die-hard Rebel but I admit this is pretty funny.

"It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I usually take my BBQ sliced, but I'll take it PULVERIZED today!!!

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Can't wait till the bama-lsu game. The winner should be in the NC game for sure. I CAN however, wait for the bama-Auburn game. Auburn at night in LSU is going to be.... rough. Hope things turn around soon.

Idiot in the B'ham news saying if Chizik doesn't do something soon, he hopes he gets fired. REALLY? Win the first NC in forever last year, but already ready to give him the big boot?? Idiot.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Idiot in the B'ham news saying if Chizik doesn't do something soon, he hopes he gets fired. REALLY? Win the first NC in forever last year, but already ready to give him the big boot?? Idiot.

Tough crowd.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Why pgg should be a BAMA fan:

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    some interesting concoctions they got there.

To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Supporting Member Lvl 2

Info for Coach Miles

To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    By the way, SEC nerds, I cannot wait until you guys start regularly beating the shit out of Texas a&m next year. They'll try as hard as they can to convince you that their program is full of history and tradition and a bunch of stupid shit like that. Don't believe any of it....they made most of that shit up because their football "tradition" is akin to TCU's. I sincerely hope they'll enjoy battling it out with Tennesee for first place of the bottom third of the SEC.

Also, IMGreat, I apologize in advance for the ass whipping that Iowa State is about to receive today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Also, IMGreat, I apologize in advance for the ass whipping that Iowa State is about to receive today.
    There are 23 Texas recruits on ISU's team.

The only ass whipping going on will be the crack of a whip on the Longhorns driving them back to Texas after losing.

ISU by 6
    To Live Is To Eat

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGreat101 View Post
    There are 23 Texas recruits on ISU's team.
    every college football team worth a crap has a lot of Texans on the roster because everyone knows the best football players in the universe are born and bred in The Great State of Texas. If the roster were full of Iowans, they'd be too busy ramming corncobs up each other's butts
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well they sure are excited in Arkansas today after the big win:

Verified LEO
    hahahahaha....a&m is the biggest group of goofball posers of all time. They've been riding off Texas' coattails forever and so they srtike out on their own for the SEC. Kinda like getting jealous about how much of a kickass pussy magnet the pilot of your commerical airplane is and deciding to jump out and flap your wings and think you can fly as fast and as far as he can. I cannot wait until they turn in three decades of 5-5 seasons in the SEC. Texas will survive without a&m...a&m will struggle to survive without Texas.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    A&M loses a ton after this year. Their first year at least will be rough as hell.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    A&M loses a ton after this year. Their first year at least will be rough as hell.
    they will all be rough as hell. They will be fighting for Arkansas and (I guess ) Tennesee for the "best of the lower third" in the SEC. Congrats, aggies. Have fun with....all that.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    every college football team worth a crap has a lot of Texans on the roster because everyone knows the best football players in the universe are born and bred in The Great State of Texas. If the roster were full of Iowans, they'd be too busy ramming corncobs up each other's butts
    corn cobs? really?

We keep two colors of cobs up here, white and red. Always use red first, then follow with white to see if any Texas is left behind.
    To Live Is To Eat

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The rest of college football needs to:

read lips.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information