Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If only Florida's offense had been as electric as this guy:

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    If only Florida's offense had been as electric as this guy:[/url]
    Must have been early in the game, there's still people in the stands.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Verified LEO

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    9-6
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

Verified LEO
    Helllllllllloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Nope ,nobody from Bama in here it seems.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Sadly, this will not shut up Bama fans for long...
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    I know the defenses are good, but that was a hard game to watch. How long until the Bama kickers have to be put into protective custody????
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Good game. Good to see so many fans from other conferences talking about SEC ball. Even though the outcome wasn't to my liking, the wife and I had a great time watching the game with four retired teachers from LA. They bought me beer after they figured out I'm not one of those fans. Good time with good people. Google Tacky Jack's 2.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Oh, by the way, the #3 ABC's team is good a pissed off now. Pray to the God of your choice that they get rematched with a worthy team like LSU. The alternative is some unsuspecting team getting some prison love followed by a shank. Those retired educators got the nice me......you haters.... get the me that busts out truck windows before heading to the beach.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    The addition of Missouri will increase SEC membership to 14 schools, including Texas A&M, which announced last month that it was also leaving the Big 12 for the SEC.
    It's official: Missouri will leave Big 12 for SEC | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com
    To Live Is To Eat

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    bless both of their hearts...

Texas A&M I can understand - they're "kinda" SouthEast US...

Missouri????? doesn't exactly have anything to do with the South East...

but hey, if they wanna come in to this house and get beat up on like the rest of us every year - come on

btw - hell of a game Five-0

hope to see Bama again in the title game - I have to agree with ya - these two teams would turn anyone else into their prison bitch...
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Verified LEO
    Damnit 5-0,you are way to nice,as have been the other fans of Ala.Thought this was a trash talkin thread.Seriously,I can only hope that I could have been as gracious,as the Bama fans I have encountered(all 1 of them around here),They could bitch about their kickers coulda won it for them(true),or that the goal line interception wasnt,(there is a God,and he was wearing stripes that night ),but It was a nail biter and good game,and I welcome all these teams that think they are good enough to play in the SEC.Be careful what you wish for----you may get it..

Keeps going like this and there may be 3 leagues competing for the Super Bowl,NFC-AFC _SEC

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    First off, Geaux Tigers and great game Bama.

With that said, I've heard people, on TV and in person, say that Bama's current #3 ranking is too high since Stanford and Boise are still undefeated.....Houston is also still undefeated last I checked...does that mean they deserve a shot before Bama or any other 1 loss team? I call BS...I could care less about a teams record. Who have they played to get that record? I do agree with the talking heads on ESPN though....Bama doesn't deserve that #3 ranking...not at all. My opinion is we watched the best 2 teams in college football play each other Saturday night. Just because Bama came up 3 points shy, in OT, doesn't mean Oklahoma State is better. Bama should still be #2. Les Miles said it back in 2007 for LSU and I'll say it now for Bama....they have not been beaten in 60 minutes of football.

As much as I would like to see an LSU/Bama rematch in the NC game, I find it hard to believe the powers that be will allow it. I can see Stanford and Oklahoma State dropping a game before the end. I honestly think Oregon will beat Stanford this weekend and Oklahoma will beat Oklahoma State on Dec. 3rd. If this happens, I think a 1 loss, Big 12 champion, Oklahoma will find their way in over a 1 loss Bama or Oregon. Both for the same reason...they already lost to LSU. Boise will once again be left out and for good reason.
    Hope I'm wrong though and all this plays out so Bama can at least have a chance at a rematch.

I also hope LSU continues to handle their business against Ole Miss, Arkansas and the SEC East Champion so their not on the outside looking in.

To Five-0 and the rest of the Bama fans...I for one will be pulling for the Tide the rest of the year......hopefully right up until our Jan. 9th rematch.

Verified LEO
    I hate Boise state if for no other reason than I feel they are cheating on all their home games.If as a television viewer looking down on them,I cant see the players for the field being the same color(as the uniforms),how the hell do opposing QBs see defenders??If I am not mistaken they were not that good till they changed the color of the field.

OH,and what do the moon and LSU have in common?????They both control the tide.

Sorry,couldnt resist.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    LSU #1
    Alabama #1A

I bet Saban recruits his next place kicker from somewhere like Guatemala .
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I will say this, I would not want to be a Boise fan in New Orleans if Bama is there for the Sugar and the LSU is there for the NC. Both are crazy about their football. I truely pity the poor bastards that are in front of both fan bases when those fan bases can agree that they both hate the same thing. That could be glorious.

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information