Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Yes, if Bama doesn't find their way into the NC game, I could find entertainment in watching them beat up on Boise, no doubt, but I wouldn't feel sorry for their fans. Most of them deserve what ever they get IMO.

Saw this for the first time today. Just for the record, I don't think what LSU did in Saturday's game to Bama can be considered an "Ass kickin" but I did find some humor in this video.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by iso607 View Post
    Yes, if Bama doesn't find their way into the NC game, I could find entertainment in watching them beat up on Boise, no doubt, but I wouldn't feel sorry for their fans. Most of them deserve what ever they get IMO.

Saw this for the first time today. Just for the record, I don't think what LSU did in Saturday's game to Bama can be considered an "Ass kickin" but I did find some humor in this video.

Sweet Home Ass Kickin.wmv - YouTube

HeHe, our idiot beat your genius ......again.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    I hate Boise state if for no other reason than I feel they are cheating on all their home games.If as a television viewer looking down on them,I cant see the players for the field being the same color(as the uniforms),how the hell do opposing QBs see defenders??If I am not mistaken they were not that good till they changed the color of the field.

OH,and what do the moon and LSU have in common?????They both control the tide.

Sorry,couldnt resist.
    Well I guess you were right , Mav. Boise State wore international distress orange uniforms at home and loss.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Been on that soap box for 2 years,lotsa folk feel I am being anal about it,but I stick to my guns on this.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Well it looks like you guys will get your rematch. I think OU will take out OSU. But if nothing else, no one will be able to complain about being deserving but left out. Though, it will hit the fan if both OSU and LSU lose. I feel bad for Wisconsin fans, though. Take away a hail mary and they might have been playing in the NC.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It appears that the defacto SEC championship game is LSU v. Arkansas. After that outcome it could come down to the polls and then I'm afraid Georgia wins an ass whoopin in Atlanta.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    not trying to suck up to that damn menstrual cycle - but in my opinion, the SEC Championship game has already been played... and maybe even the NC game...

I don't think anyone else can stand on the field with either LSU or Bama this year...

although this is the SEC - those piggies have a tendency to sneak up on folks...

but yeah you right - God have mercy on Georgia...
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Well it looks like you guys will get your rematch. I think OU will take out OSU. .
    Read an article today where they thought if OU wins, they'll jump Bama based on strength of schedule. I think that will also happen in the human polls also because of a lot of people (outside the SEC) don't want a rematch of LSU-Bama.

As for me, as long as it stays in the SEC I'm happy. Also want Richardson to win the Heisman for the same reason.

Verified LEO
    Luckyme is spot on,went to an ESPN story and read the comments.Fans of schools that play against the "Little Sisters of the Poor" type teams want to scream how they should be considered.VERY few have played as many ranked teams as LSU,and they just ignore the facts.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Penn State's new logo

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Read an article today where they thought if OU wins, they'll jump Bama based on strength of schedule. I think that will also happen in the human polls also because of a lot of people (outside the SEC) don't want a rematch of LSU-Bama.

As for me, as long as it stays in the SEC I'm happy. Also want Richardson to win the Heisman for the same reason.

Better than OU is the Oregan fans thinking the same thing. Bama plays Georgia Southern this weekend. They are rated higher than at least 4 of Oregan's Div 1 opponents. Many people think they want a playoff, but they would be the first to scream when finals sets up with SEC teams. This year I have no doubt that Bama and LSU would meet back up if this were the case.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

You're welcome!

Until Woody’s run, Iowa State had been 0-56-2 when facing a top-six opponent, according to the weekly Associated Press poll.
    CYCLONE STUNNER! Iowa State knocks off No. 2 Oklahoma State | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well well well. Shit just got real.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Verified LEO
    The back up camera was LOL funny,literally.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Typical.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Talking NSFW ( Language)

Oops !!

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    That was hilarious. I heard it as it happened. At first I thought I had to have heard it wrong, but sure enough... Aw f@#% it!

I hate to say it but now I think I might want to see an LSU-Bama rematch. This may have to be one of the worst years of college football in a long time. There are so many teams that have talent and ability, but almost all of the "contenders" are so dang inconsistent it is pathetic. I don't look forward to another single digit futility fest, but at least they will be the two most deserving teams.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    That was hilarious. I heard it as it happened. At first I thought I had to have heard it wrong, but sure enough... Aw f@#% it!

I hate to say it but now I think I might want to see an LSU-Bama rematch. This may have to be one of the worst years of college football in a long time. There are so many teams that have talent and ability, but almost all of the "contenders" are so dang inconsistent it is pathetic. I don't look forward to another single digit futility fest, but at least they will be the two most deserving teams.
    You are of course ,speaking of non SEC teams when you say inconsistent,arent you??Want some shats and giggles???go back to the beginning of this thread(which has been running a couple years now) and see all the ragging on the SEC type posts,and than ask yourself"where are they now??"

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information