Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    I still think right now there is a HUGE dropoff in the SEC after LSU and Bama. I would be shocked if Arkansas could knock off LSU. And Georgia doesn't stand a chance in hell. South Carolina isn't really that good. They are a VERY underachieving team.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    IMO it's deeper than there is a huge drop off in the SEC. There is a HUGE drop off behind LSU and Alabama in all of college football. Those two teams are just that good this year. Clear cut, two best teams in the country IMO.

I too would have been shocked if Ar-Kansas would have beaten LSU and I agree that LSU should handle Georgia in the SEC Championship Game. Bama should handle Auburn tomorrow. I guess we'll just have to wait till Bowl season to find out for sure how the rest of the SEC stands up to the other conference's top teams. I can't help but smile though at the thought of all the SEC haters pulling their hair out at the thought of two SEC teams meeting in the NC game.

Haters gonna hate, but the SEC reigns supreme again, deal with it, or do something about it.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Unreal how the score and manner of beat down on Arkansas between the Tide and Tigers. Complete with a punt return for a TD for both teams.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Bobby Patrino seems to be a little butt hurt over the way the game went down. I guess he thought Les should have had his team kneel with 5 minutes to go like he did against Ole Miss.

Petrino, Miles post-game handshake gets heated | wwltv.com New Orleans

Video: Bobby Petrino doesn’t like Les Miles, and he’s not afraid to tell him - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Petrino is a little bitch. That is all.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by iso607 View Post
    Bobby Patrino seems to be a little butt hurt over the way the game went down. I guess he thought Les should have had his team kneel with 5 minutes to go like he did against Ole Miss.

Petrino, Miles post-game handshake gets heated | wwltv.com New Orleans

Video: Bobby Petrino doesn’t like Les Miles, and he’s not afraid to tell him - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF*Blog - Yahoo! Sports
    .Saw on a press conference after the game.Reporter asked Les if he and Bobby had words after the game,Les replied (with his smile of course) "Very Few"

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Ah, game (UA AU) turned out about like I was afraid it was. We were out of town and I had to watch it with a bunch of bamers to make it worse. With a young team I think we'll be much better next year. I'm really worried about the QB though. The "next big thing" Kyle Frazier still looks lost. Maybe AU can recruit a good one and start fresh. Can't be much worse.

Saw a funny post online where a bamer asked if they could borrow our kicker since we don't need them now.

Glad to have the SEC wrap up the NC again. I'm not convinced that Richardson has won the hiesman yet though. Hopefully.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Let's hope Mr. Richardson did enough:

Stalker263 is offline OPS SGT
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Let's hope Mr. Richardson did enough:

awesome
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory!
    Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    With what I've seen of Luck playing, I'd have to say I think Richardson would get my nod for Heisman. Luck is good, but he just seems to make a lot of easy plays that defenses give him. I haven't seen him make any passes that look "pro" yet. But then again, I've only seen parts of a couple of his games. I still think that Richardson isn't as good as Ingram was, but he should be good enough to get a trophy.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Well 5-0,since this has obviously turned into an SEC thread(still havent heard from those other kids,have we??),and tonight is the night,whatcha think???we gonna duke it out again on the 9th,or are they gonna stick to their damn Ok. guns,since they have been predicting them all year no matter what the facts are.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Well 5-0,since this has obviously turned into an SEC thread(still havent heard from those other kids,have we??),and tonight is the night,whatcha think???we gonna duke it out again on the 9th,or are they gonna stick to their damn Ok. guns,since they have been predicting them all year no matter what the facts are.
    I have a sinking feeling that y'all are going to be allowed to beat the hell out of the Cowboys. Hope I'm wrong. I think LSU or Bama playing Okie State would be a lot both our games against Arkansas.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Never mind.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Congratulations to the SEC for winning the BCS championship for the sixth year in a row.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Congratulations to the SEC for winning the BCS championship for the sixth year in a row.
    Yep SEC chant before and after the game. SEC will be 6-1 in BCS Championship Games with six titles in six years.

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Roll damn Tide!
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information